Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

For a song title as fabulous ‘Models’ , the song was always a skip for me even back when I was like 15!

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR TO START! The excitement in here on opening night will be mega!

I haven’t had them show up in the app yet for what it’s worth.

Anyone else bought O2 Arena tickets off Ticketek UK?
I'm trying not to panick too much but I would feel better if other Ticketek UK users haven't been able to access their tickets yet? Seems like casual AXS users have had their tickets showing up for some time already. So I wonder if it's a global Ticketek issue of if it's just me!

My ticketek says you have to pick them up from a booth on the day, but I assume this is just because it’s the VIP zone and they’ll just have your name on a list.

My ticketek says you have to pick them up from a booth on the day, but I assume this is just because it’s the VIP zone and they’ll just have your name on a list.

I've got VIP (Standing) but the order confirmation e-mail said delivery would be through the AXS App Ticket! Oh god...

To be honest, I find ticketing websites to be an absolute pain. That's the only service where you pay hundreds of pounds but still get treated like shit (or just get ignored). I get that they get a very slim share of the benefits but still, I wish labels & artists wouldn't let it be that tragic. It shouldn't have to be such a stressful experience when you give them that amount of money.

Anyone else bought O2 Arena tickets off Ticketek UK?
I'm trying not to panick too much but I would feel better if other Ticketek UK users haven't been able to access their tickets yet? Seems like casual AXS users have had their tickets showing up for some time already. So I wonder if it's a global Ticketek issue of if it's just me!
I can see my tickets in my ticket wallet in the Ticketek UK app, not a pdf though but I can add them to my Apple wallet.

When I click delivery status it says this:
Digital, SMS and PDF tickets will arrive via your chosen delivery method, no later than 3 days prior to your event.

I can see my tickets in my ticket wallet in the Ticketek UK app, not a pdf though but I can add them to my Apple wallet.

When I click delivery status it says this:
Digital, SMS and PDF tickets will arrive via your chosen delivery method, no later than 3 days prior to your event.

Yeah it does appear in my Ticketek order history as well but that doesn't give access to the tickets.
The link to the delivery status page is totally random though and not suited to O2 arena tickets. Here is more info on the O2 arena: https://ticketekuk.zendesk.com/hc/e...Ticket-Information-for-shows-at-The-O2-London
But that doesn't seem to be updated much, I travel to the UK just for this show so I hope I get a grab of my tickets way ahead of the date or I'm going to stress so much.

I paid a few pounds extra for physical tickets as I like keeping them and they arrived months ago! I think I got them in January?

I paid a few pounds extra for physical tickets as I like keeping them and they arrived months ago! I think I got them in January?

For the O2 Arena? I thought it was app tickets only for the venue. But also for fans outside UK, ticketing services usually don't dispatch tickets abroad.

I'm panicking about the fact that I ordered regular mail for my Manchester tickets and I'm in... Australia ddd. There's no way I'm getting them on time. I would have ordered express but the timer thing was about to run out and I was rushing try to put my credit card details in to secure the ticket!

He/They
I'm panicking about the fact that I ordered regular mail for my Manchester tickets and I'm in... Australia ddd. There's no way I'm getting them on time. I would have ordered express but the timer thing was about to run out and I was rushing try to put my credit card details in to secure the ticket!
The venue will be able to reprint them at the Box Office if you explain