Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

I’m really starting to worry that Dublin isn’t getting the same staging as other dates.

This has happened before with other shows

View attachment 52983

Then again, they are selling Gift Wrapped Zone for Dublin

I feel like the 3Arena in Dublin rarely alter their seating plan/map to accommodate individual shows. So while the map looks like that, I imagine we'll get the same staging. I wouldn't worry!

ive got two nights in Something Kinda Whoo and I really wish now that I'd done one in Kitty Kats...

I hope they come out on the catwalk section quite. bit so I am close to them

I also have a Gift Wrapped Kitty Cat ticket for the second Dublin’s night. What time should I arrive to the arena? I guess we will have priority to enter the standing area if there is no pit.

Ticketek UK is USELESS.
I mailed them (as there is no phone number of course) for the O2 show, to know when our tickets will be made available, and their answer is that they will be mailed closer to the event. MAILED. Even though tickets for the O2 can only be accessible in the O2 App and they state it very clearly on their own website... https://ticketekuk.zendesk.com/hc/e...Ticket-Information-for-shows-at-The-O2-London
Surely they meant e-mailed instead of of mailed. Also the page you are linking to is saying Girls Aloud tickets aren't available yet. I'm sure they'll appear within a month before the show, like they mentioned.

Surely they meant e-mailed instead of of mailed. Also the page you are linking to is saying Girls Aloud tickets aren't available yet. I'm sure they'll appear within a month before the show, like they mentioned.

Nah, they said that the tickets will be "posted" and that they "cannot be electronically viewed". Which is just the exact opposite of the norm for a O2 Arena concert.
And yes the page mentions GA, but since some people can already access their O2 tickets, I wanted to know if that was a normal situation for us not to access them.

Edit: They replied now saying they did mistake my request with another order (great) and tickets will be available about 3 days before the show. What a fuckery. It took them about 5 seconds to take my money back in November though. This really is a joke.

Last edited:
Surely they meant e-mailed instead of of mailed.
No, no, it's traditional post mailing... They're sending mine to Spain. I'm BEGGING for there not to be any issues with customs.

Also, for some unknown reason, I can no longer access the Ticketek website. It tells me that I have 'Access Denied.' (I'm starting to think that they've geoblocked the site to just the UK, but... I'll try a VPN.)

No, no, it's traditional post mailing... They're sending mine to Spain. I'm BEGGING for there not to be any issues with customs.

Also, for some unknown reason, I can no longer access the Ticketek website. It tells me that I have 'Access Denied.' (I'm starting to think that they've geoblocked the site to just the UK, but... I'll try a VPN.)

I live in Spain too and am also going to see them in London and with this information you are getting me worried...

I bought them through Ticketet (I can't access it either and I live in Spain) but mine says on the email it's SMS Ticket and the website says it's all digital tickets. Unless you're talking about VIP tickets, maybe those are different.

I live in Spain too and am also going to see them in London and with this information you are getting me worried...

If you're going to the London shows (like me) then they cannot post it to you, it will definitely be digital tickets through the O2 Arena venue app (it's not up to them but it's made mandatory by the venue - no physical tickets).
They finally emailed me back saying the digital tickets will show up in the app at least 3 days prior to the event. Hopefully it will be sooner or I won't cope.

Also sorry for all those we are bothering with our ticket issues... Maybe we should start a group chat!

Annoyingly I can no longer attend the London show I'd booked for on Wed 26th June, which means I've got 2 front row (B2, Row AA) Something Kinda Wooo packages I'm trying to get rid of. Have listed on twickets but if anyone interest, feel free to PM to cut out the Twickets fees etc.

Annoyingly I can no longer attend the London show I'd booked for on Wed 26th June, which means I've got 2 front row (B2, Row AA) Something Kinda Wooo packages I'm trying to get rid of. Have listed on twickets but if anyone interest, feel free to PM to cut out the Twickets fees etc.
ive sent you a message :)

Any thoughts on what they might open with? I’ve been thinking The Show because Sound of The Underground is probably too obvious (and was the Ten opener) and the Promise will probably be the encore.