Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Any thoughts on what they might open with? I’ve been thinking The Show because Sound of The Underground is probably too obvious (and was the Ten opener) and the Promise will probably be the encore.

'The Show' with them on those floating platforms from the poster slowly lowers onto the main stage, then it leads into 'Something New' as they strut around the ring stage.

Im toying between offering to text one of you the setlist as it happens so you can post in here

Or just enjoying my first time seeing the girls. I want to help fans who want to know but at the same time - someone else will do that

Im toying between offering to text one of you the setlist as it happens so you can post in here

Or just enjoying my first time seeing the girls. I want to help fans who want to know but at the same time - someone else will do that
Enjoy yourself! I think I echo everyone in here that we will survive.

Just an FYI to the other international fans going to a show with tickets purchased through Ticketek UK.

I emailed them last week concerned about receiving the tickets in time (as I'm from Canada) - and after two emails back and forth (over a week and a half), they have arranged for me to collect them at the arena's box office. Fingers crossed that should be smooth enough, the agent said they will contact me closer to the date to confirm that as well.

Worth a try for anyone else who is worried about receiving their tickets!

Just an FYI to the other international fans going to a show with tickets purchased through Ticketek UK.

I emailed them last week concerned about receiving the tickets in time (as I'm from Canada) - and after two emails back and forth (over a week and a half), they have arranged for me to collect them at the arena's box office. Fingers crossed that should be smooth enough, the agent said they will contact me closer to the date to confirm that as well.

Mine is from Ticketmaster, is that right?! Just got confused

Do you actually need the physical tickets or will an online one be uploaded on the app? I'm lazy.

Mine is from Ticketmaster, is that right?! Just got confused
My post was about Ticketek not Ticketmaster, they have different systems! I believe on Ticketmaster you get a QR code or a digital version in the app that can be scanned at the venue.

Do you actually need the physical tickets or will an online one be uploaded on the app? I'm lazy.

To be honest I'm not sure. I had never considered the app (they never mentioned it) but seemingly box office pickup for physical tickets can at least be arranged!