Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

I wish they'd used an image that was a bit more 'generic' and not so tied to an era like the gold dresses are, even the inside photo would have worked better.

I wish they'd used an image that was a bit more 'generic' and not so tied to an era like the gold dresses are, even the inside photo would have worked better.

Ideally, the Something New single cover but that would never happen. I adore that picture, I wish I had it on a poster.

Yes, but the execution could've been much better, it just looks ugly in my opinion, and very coverlandia esque in not good point. The background and the font is jarring.

But that's just my taste in graphics.

I understand what you're saying, I don't really like that the font and font color being exactly the same for all the text but I like the way its positioned.

Am I right in thinking that by including the songs individually that they will count towards streaming points of the original songs which will hopefully help speed up some long overdue certifications (I'm looking at you 'No Good Advice')

Mvnl

Staff member
It's probably just something cute people can play on the way to/from the show.
Not quite physical release worthy to me though (but had it been a CD I'd probably still get it)

Yes, but the execution could've been much better, it just looks ugly in my opinion, and very coverlandia esque in not good point. The background and the font is jarring.

But that's just my taste in graphics.
I think the images are fine, but the type could have been set out better.

Edit: Why on earth would you make the girls so small on an album cover? Odd decision...

For the Dublin folks:

Dear Customer,

We cannot wait to welcome you to The Girls Aloud Show and are pleased to share the details of your Gift Wrapped Kitty Cat VIP zone package.

Please enter the venue using the standard entrances and make your way to the VIP desk to check in. This will be located at the Box Office located at the front of the building on the Liffey side.

Here you will receive your Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Lanyard & Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat Tote Bag along with a wristband to enter the VIP standing area.

Please note the VIP check in timings:

VIP Check In Opens: 18:30
VIP Check In Closes: 20:30

Guessing 'cus I bought on resale, I didn't get this email..