Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Just got back to my hotel! The second night was even more electric. You could tell the Girls were loving it just as much as we ate them up. Cheryl mentioned she wasn’t feeling 100% tonight and asked the crowd to help out with her parts and lead into the infamous “whenever you’re ready” quote and I just about died. My ears are still ringing from the screams on the floor! Ps: got my cappuccino to go! What an unforgettable experience. So happy to have made the trip from Canada.
Us travelers should have an afterparty in some hotel lobby!

Just got back to my hotel! The second night was even more electric. You could tell the Girls were loving it just as much as we ate them up. Cheryl mentioned she wasn’t feeling 100% tonight and asked the crowd to help out with her parts and lead into the infamous “whenever you’re ready” quote and I just about died. My ears are still ringing from the screams on the floor! Ps: got my cappuccino to go! What an unforgettable experience. So happy to have made the trip from Canada.

Ah this makes sense! Watching vids from opening night, first thought was Cheryl sounds like she has a cold. I remember when they filmed the Out of Control Tour she wasn’t well - can tell in her voice.

They’re such troopers. I don’t think they’ve ever missed a tour show.

That was honestly even more enjoyable the second time round. It’s such a fun show, the staging also didn’t feel as bare as I maybe felt last night now that I knew what to expect? It’s such a feast for the eyes overall. I do hope they film it, because I think it would translate very well to DVD/streaming.

The girls just loved every second, it was so magical. The crowd was on fire. The Sarah moments are just so beautiful.

This is really such a fantastic show. You don’t get a second to breathe. You cannot take your eyes off them the entire time. I never wanted it to end! Bloody flies by.

Long Hot Summer being brought back is such pop justice.

Still can’t get over the opening with Untouchable. Pure magic.

I’m sure a more detailed review will come to me but what has stood out to me most is how genuine, let’s be honest, the relationship between Nadine and the other girls has become. Seeing Nadine and Cheryl comfort each other is so so warming. Tonight as Nadine and Nicola walked back to the main stage I noticed Nicola say “are you ok” and Nadine responding yes.

The closeness they show now makes Sarah’s absence even more sad. She is missed in every way in the set but mostly, for me, her rouge adlibs.

I’m sure a more detailed review will come to me but what has stood out to me most is how genuine, let’s be honest, the relationship between Nadine and the other girls has become. Seeing Nadine and Cheryl comfort each other is so so warming. Tonight as Nadine and Nicola walked back to the main stage I noticed Nicola say “are you ok” and Nadine responding yes.

The closeness they show now makes Sarah’s absence even more sad. She is missed in every way in the set but mostly, for me, her rouge adlibs.
It’s so bittersweet, because perhaps if it wasn’t for the tragic events of Sarah’s passing, then this might not have all played out the way it is.. and if Sarah was still here maybe it would have been a similiar vibe to Ten.. I don’t know.. but as sad as this all is I’m also revelling in the bond between our girls.

I’m trying not to watch too many clips to keep some surprises. For anyone that’s been, how does it rank amongst their other tours?

(Goes without saying that without Sarah, it’s never quite the same, but solely in terms of production).