Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Always a bit hard to stage a midtempo. (Which is why it's probably fine that The Loving Kind isn't there as well)

is it partially projected on the stage cause it almost looks like her footage is in front of the girls here?
Yeah it looks like a new screen comes down in front of the girls - maybe it couldn’t be accommodated at the first show. Which would be why they don’t turn around now.

Mvnl

Staff member
Yeah it looks like a new screen comes down in front of the girls - maybe it couldn’t be accommodated at the first show. Which would be why they don’t turn around now.
Oh right, I see it now. Interesting, cause with other angles it looks like Sarah's behind them (and it doesn't look like we're seeing the girls through a screen). This explains Nadine blowing a kiss to Sarah's video too.

Well girls... tomorrow I'm off to

!!

The show sounds like a fantastic/unmissable experience the more and more I read about it. An unreal feeling knowing that I'll be seeing them next week honestly.

I dont understand how people are not absolutely losing their minds in the crowd, it looks like no one is dancing, even in the pit? I know its hard to tell from a video, but everyone seems so… quiet.

People didn’t know it, which is fair enough, not everyone is super-fan like us. I lost my mind, though.

Hear the screeching woman near the end who was so drunk in my pit. Her daughter had to restrain her for a finish she spend the whole time barging around. She was what was near shouting abuse at them here for some strange reason.

Another major note I have is how superstar they look when any of them run down the runway. Particularly when two of them do it together.