Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

he/him
Any context? Who’s Adam?
You:

rihanna-who-dat-whatever.gif

I know holding out hope for a new album is futile but I'd still like it to happen. It is so nice to see them together again and truly enjoying each other. I do agree the show.... does not look like one of their strongest productions. And the less said about those costumes the better. But the pleasure of seeing them together makes up for some of that. ,

Is there a pic of the one from tonight?

I've only seen the red/pink dresses and the black dresses from the Vogue shoot so far. I'm in New York and won't be able to see the show, so the poster would be a nice thing for me to gift myself if at all possible (I don't know the policy at the venues, but I know there's only 50 at each show.)

I know holding out hope for a new album is futile but I'd still like it to happen. It is so nice to see them together again and truly enjoying each other. I do agree the show.... does not look like one of their strongest productions. And the less said about those costumes the better. But the pleasure of seeing them together makes up for some of that. ,
I know it probably wont happen but I do feel that with the right songs, they could have a Take That style second phase.

If anyone is there- please post a picture of the signed poster! I'm curious if they will start re-using pics at some point. I don't think they will use 30 different pictures!?