Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Thanks for the tip to try O2 Priority whoever said it, assumed they would just have London but got through for a not too bad seat for the Thursday in Manchester straight away. After 3 hours of being in the fan presale queue!

he/him
Also, Ticketek offering (I think) tickets being delivered only by mail is a bit shady. Good luck with getting the tickets you speak of!

Also, Ticketek offering (I think) tickets being delivered only by mail is a bit shady. Good luck with getting the tickets you speak of!

It said something about digital tickets being available three days before for me or something? I mean... will mine get to Australia shsgsgagaf

Does anyone have the London O2 seating map? I bought tickets in section B3 as soon as they became available, but I’m not sure where that is!

It depends on the venue. One set of my tickets are digital (Liverpool) and the other are paper (Manchester), both the same type of seat. I don’t know why there’s a difference but the mail does make me more anxious.

Question for those attending the London shows and survived bought through Tickenet.
The confirmation e-mail says the tickets will be available on the AXS Ticket app closer to the date, but how are we supposed to grab our tickets in the AXS app if we haven’t bought our tickets through AXS? I don’t even have a AXS account so how are they going to know my Tickenet order history? Quite confusing…

I'm still not sure I wanna attend this (shock, horror!!) flop fan etc! I feel full having been to their last 4 tours and having seen Chezza live but maybe I'll change my mind later. Quirky etc.

I don’t care enough to pay £200 for a floor seat sorry Y2K divas.

Isn't it only the first 5 rows of the front middle block that are 200? The rest are 100. At least that's what I saw.

Reactions: Sam
I'm still not sure I wanna attend this (shock, horror!!) flop fan etc! I feel full having been to their last 4 tours and having seen Chezza live but maybe I'll change my mind later. Quirky etc.

Isn't it only the first 5 rows of the front middle block that are 200? The rest are 100. At least that's what I saw.
Thats what I thought too but it seems the rest of the block after the first 5 rows and the seats to the side of that block (A1 and A3 London for example) are the "ultimate" prices that we saw floating of £195 each.

Question for those attending the London shows and survived bought through Tickenet.
The confirmation e-mail says the tickets will be available on the AXS Ticket app closer to the date, but how are we supposed to grab our tickets in the AXS app if we haven’t bought our tickets through AXS? I don’t even have a AXS account so how are they going to know my Tickenet order history? Quite confusing…
I'm confused about this too. But I think we'll receive an e-mail from AXS (presumably with the e-mail linked to Ticketek) that will allow you to add the tickets to the AXS app.

So annoyingly with Aberdeen, they've swapped around the VIP tickets so if you bought the 'Something Kinda Wooo' package, it says it's standing and then if the other, the other way around! I wanted the seats but ended up with standing! Just sent them a note but doubt they will reply before those seats are all taken...

I was going to attend TEN but I bailed (long story). It pains me that I don't have a chance to see the 5 of them anymore, but I will have the time of my life with The Girls Aloud Show.

Just as I was about to give up (after 1.5hr in the lounge) I tried again via the email and it let me straight through to ticketmaster. I didn't even need to input the presale code and could select seats via live seating plan. Such a stressful morning, but pleased to get tickets for the Friday Manchester date.