Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

I haven't tried for tickets yet but it looks like most have been able to get them, so I'm feeling hopeful for tomorrow and Friday.

For anyone who’s got tickets already I salute you.
I’m 1000% going Manchester, I’m just stressing about the details and if I have to go alone so be it.
If it makes you feel better I'm travelling from Australia and I'm definitely going to be wedged between two groups of friends just like

tumblr_oeg4neCbIT1vwvd1xo2_250.gif

I'm shitting myself a bit to be honest I've never been to a concert alone. But also so excited!!

Slightly worried about the VIP standing in AO Manchester - anyone know if the view will still be good to see the whole show or whether seating might be better?

he/him
Did anyone else get e-tickets sent straight away with half of the info wrong? Mine say they’re for Steve Steinman Productions Presents Day of the Dead Symphonic in Nottingham nn. But the date and name of actual venue (P&J Live) are correct.

celeb-news-Richard-Madden-and-Brandon-Flynn-fall-out-Page-3-.gif

Ticketek get your shit together!

Did anyone else get e-tickets sent straight away with half of the info wrong? Mine say they’re for Steve Steinman Productions Presents Day of the Dead Symphonic in Nottingham nn. But the date and name of actual venue (P&J Live) are correct.

celeb-news-Richard-Madden-and-Brandon-Flynn-fall-out-Page-3-.gif

Ticketek get your shit together!
Yep, I got mine sent via text but to a Vampires Rock show in Blackpool?!

If it makes you feel better I'm travelling from Australia and I'm definitely going to be wedged between two groups of friends just like

View attachment 48000

I'm shitting myself a bit to be honest I've never been to a concert alone. But also so excited!!
When the music and the drinks hits we will only have tunnel vision on the Girls, it’s all the time before that.
Coming for Australia for the girls is dedication at it finest.

STANDING VIP - “GIFT WRAPPED KITTY KAT VIP ZONE”
Standing inside the thrust/pit
Includes: Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Lanyard & Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat Tote Bag

SEATED VIP - “SOMETHING KINDA WOOOO VIP PACKAGE”
Seat in the front 5 rows in the centre block
Includes: Something Kinda Woooo VIP Tote bag & Signed Tour Programme

Signed programme is for seated VIP right? I want this so much.

Ok but we need the audience to buy the album add another O2 date so I can get a ticket. Following the extra Glasgow date, is one for the O2 likely to be added today?

Re: going to gigs alone, I’ve always been comfortable when it’s a big pop gig like this. You usually tend to chat to the people around you and once the gig starts you’re all singing along together so it never feels too strange. I’ve been the one on my own and part of the group that has welcomed solo travellers,so if you’re ever feeling unsure just go for it!

Getting some conflicting information on the VIP Kitty Kat standing tickets for the Irish dates, probably a result of the seating plans not being updated. Do we have confirmation on the pits in those locations? I didn’t buy the ticket I have personally and assumed they were the same as what’s on offer in the UK and can’t find details of the VIP packages for those dates separately.