Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Hear Me Out is another one of my favourites. Was it her or Kimberley they wrote that one?

I think it was Sarah’s. From what I recall they each wrote/co-wrote a song for What Will The Neighbours Say:

Sarah - Hear Me Out
Kimberley - Thank Me Daddy
Cheryl - Big Brother
Nicola - I Say A Prayer For You
Nadine - 100 Different Ways

I think it was Sarah’s. From what I recall they each wrote/co-wrote a song for WWTNS:

Sarah - Hear Me Out
Kimberley - Thank Me Daddy
Cheryl - Big Brother
Nicola - I Say A Prayer For You
Nadine - 100 Different Ways

Cheryl’s was History and Kimberley’s was Loving Is Easy which were both intended originally for What Will The Neighbours Say. They were delivered as album tracks.
Thank Me Daddy and Big Brother were late editions to the album and I think we all just assumed at the time these were Cheryl’s and Kimberley’s songs because they also had GA writing credits.

Last edited:
'Congratulations Sarah' was trending this morning on Twitter and I was like 'Oh no!' immediately because, you know, the internet, but thankfully it was about an Irish golfer!

Nadines voice was so Perfect around the time of What Will The Neighbours Say, as in like Quintessentially Nadine. It’s changed over the years she was more innocent sounding then (probably to do with her age) and she’s still brilliant now!

edit; I’d kill for Nadine to do 100 Different Ways live

I have to agree with this. It's nice you all want to support Sarah, but saying she is a fighter implies all people that died from cancer didn't fight hard enough. Cancer is random and there is no fight or battle.

Also without wanting to upset some of you, she has secondary breast cancer and according to the Macmillan website, there is no cure for this.

It's hard to find the words to comfort a person with cancer, this is just a way of trying to boost morale and show support. To twist it into a negative is so sad.

Honestly knowing the personality Sarah has, I haven't opted for a ballad or sombre moment of hers from their discography when thinking about her. My go to (as it's already something of a mantra for me) is:

"I know what you're thinking you've been thinking 'bout my butt.
Bet you'd like to know what's got my body feeling hot!"

For me, I keep watching The Loving Kind live from the Out of Control tour and how much she nails and holds onto the ‘of yesterday’ going into the second chorus.

Wow it’s very rare that celebrity updates get to me but I truly feel hollowed out by this news. I’m sending so many positive vibes and I hope that Sarah is feeling as good as she possibly can given the circumstances.

I cried learning about Sarah's struggle last night. I just want her to be ok. And for those arguing over whether encouraging someone to "fight" an illness is appropriate or not, do keep in mind, that some people literally receive a diagnosis and sit back and wait to die. Others try everything and anything to combat it or "Fight" back. Encouraging someone to take steps to combat their illness rather than accepting a death sentence is in no way offensive. It's not as if you see headlines "So and so lost their battle with cancer--what a loser. Just didn't have what it takes."

Sarah looks and sounds amazing in this, As they all do.

She's a great belter Take a walk on the wild side and Walking Primrose are definitely vocal highlights.

Her and Cheryl always had such great chemistry on stage (see the Jump section of the Megamix on the OOC tour when they walked off to the side together. God that's nerdy detail!).

I always love her kind of stomp/stumble away from the girls a little when she get's a solo bit, it's obviously some sort of habit but I love it!

Her and Cheryl always had such great chemistry on stage (see the Jump section of the Megamix on the OOC tour when they walked off to the side together. God that's nerdy detail!
There’s a great moment between the two of them in Miss You Bow Wow on that tour, too (which I’ve been watching a lot recently as another of Sarah’s finest moments).