Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Absolutely devastated to hear about Sarah's passing. She was such a bright light to us all. Even though we didn't know her personally, she was such a big part of our lives! Nearly 20 years!
At least the pain is over for her, and she would want us all to remember the good moments.

Hold your loved ones closer and tell them you love them if you haven't in a while xxx

Had the group all made up? I haven’t followed this thread for a while. I hope for all the others that they had made their peace.
They all made amends & the 5 of them met up for the first time since the end of the Ten Tour last year at a country club somewhere, it was detailed in Sarah’s book. They got a takeaway & watched Off The Record together.

And as said before, all of them apart from Sarah got together for Cheryl’s birthday this year.

she/her
As I've mentioned before, I work in cancer care and although I can't say for sure, I think Sarah was probably treated where I work. Most breast and gynae patients are around her age, and so many are too advanced to recover. It's just so sad. If you have a takeaway from this, please consider charities like Tickled Pink, Macmillan and Marie Curie next time you're able to donate. They are out there doing invaluable work and supporting people like Sarah as they try to continue living life with cancer. RIP.

Although we knew it was coming, the announcement doesn’t make it any less shocking and heartbreaking.

I hate cancer. I hate that it never allowed Sarah the chance to throw the party she spoke of, or reach her 40th in November.

Rest in peace Sarah, and I send all my love to everyone on here who will agree that we’ve truly lost an icon.

They got a takeaway & watched Off The Record together.

I am still so glad they chose to make this public because, if Off The Record provided them with as much joy and laughter as it's provided us over the years, they must have had an absolute ball, and if it was indeed the last time they were all able to be together, then I'm sure it is a beautiful and joyous memory they can treasure.