Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Has any International fan had issues placing the order online too?
It didn’t accept my VISA card so I tried with my friend’s Master Card and it doesn’t work either. It says our banks refused to authorise the payment through Worldpay. Anyone else got this?

It didn’t accept my VISA card so I tried with my friend’s Master Card and it doesn’t work either. It says our banks refused to authorise the payment through Worldpay. Anyone else got this?

Placed my order yesterday from Spain and no problems at all.

he/him
Here, here. Same.

Also, do we just think the unreleased mix on the vinyl is that version that made its way to radio when it premiered and we downloaded the poor quality MP3 all those years ago? I think that version only had four girls singing on it, though?
The infamous 'no Kimberley' mix! I believe one of the girls posted about the unreleased mix saying 'we all swap vocal parts' so I don't think it'll be that one from years ago.

The one thing that's always been fascinating about being a Girls Aloud stan/ collector is their abundance of physical musical items, especially during the Neighbors era where each single release could gain your collection up to 7 or 8 items. I also love love love that up until their very last single as an active group, they still got a 7" single going for it.

I am so proud of my women to be doing this with their Sarah's best interests at heart and hope we see vinyl pressings/ reissues for every albums and singles. The fans are all here for them. I myself wouldnt mind purchasing several copies. Girls Aloud is essential after all.

Got the same problem so I used Paypal.

To be fair to them, whether it’s them or the label, they’ve always been quite good at giving us some rarities and unreleased tracks/remixes. Take the singles collection for instance. More so than most bands.
The Singles Boxset is one of my most prized pop possessions! I remember waking up EARLY to pre-order as it was initially billed as an extremely rare piece of Girls Aloud history. Weren't they numbered, too?

The Singles Boxset is one of my most prized pop possessions! I remember waking up EARLY to pre-order as it was initially billed as an extremely rare piece of Girls Aloud history. Weren't they numbered, too?

I love mine too! I remember at the time someone told me it would be worth loads one day but I'm never selling it, I love it too much!

I'm not sure if they're numbered but interesting if so!