Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Really annoyed at them taking The Collection off. It was the only way to listen to the b-sides on most platforms, how ungrateful to their fans.
Fair enough if they are cleaning their digital catalogue and thinking about putting all the singles on seperately but they should have waited for it to be completed before taking off the Collection.
And many songs will be missing in the end, like for Money or St Trinians that have been missing for years.

he/him
Really annoyed at them taking The Collection off. It was the only way to listen to the b-sides on most platforms, how ungrateful to their fans.
Fair enough if they are cleaning their digital catalogue and thinking about putting all the singles on seperately but they should have waited for it to be completed before taking off the Collection.
And many songs will be missing in the end, like for Money or St Trinians that have been missing for years.
You know Nicola wasn’t sat there taking it off, cackling that people can no longer hear On A Round?

That’s a shame about the collection and I hope it comes back soon. Glad I had the opportunity to purchase the singles boxset and upload it to iTunesMatch when I did.

This would be amazing. The singles box set + Something New but make it digital.
The fact the Singles Boxset is forever incomplete because it’s only missing the expanded “Something New” single will always make my eye twitch.

Couldn’t they have released an anniversary expanded edition physically in a cardboard sleeve with a border for its ten year anniversary in 2022?

The fact the Singles Boxset is forever incomplete because it’s only missing the expanded “Something New” single will always make my eye twitch.

Couldn’t they have released an anniversary expanded edition physically in a cardboard sleeve with a border for its ten year anniversary in 2022?
I think I just put the cd single in my boxset... but it doesn't have all the remixes if I recall correctly or the new Megamix (wasn't that only an iTunes pre-order exclusive??)

he/him
I remember being so poorly at that show and I was literally hanging onto the barrier at the b-stage throughout. Nicola saw me wearing a Team Ginge t-shirt and gave me a thumbs up. I remember them getting the band to extend the music at the end because they hadn't finished their thank yous and seeing Hilary on the big screen crying and knowing that was it.

The following day, me and my friends were in a pub getting breakfast and that Twitlonger came out. A dark day.

I'm still so honoured and privileged that I got to be at what would become their final show. It's just all so sad how it turned out.