Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

This is coming physically right? It’s not just one of those digital reissues with a border and claims to have multiple “discs” but it’s just the label being quirky.

He/Him
Even higher resolution artwork, also:
23UMGIM36303.rgb.jpg

Nothing new, but at least it's comprehensive. Now give me gorgeous physical versions please.

- the fact they've included 'Jump' on this though makes me think this is the only album they will be celebrating.

Nothing new, but at least it's comprehensive. Now give me gorgeous physical versions please.

- the fact they've included 'Jump' on this though makes me think this is the only album they will be celebrating.
Maybe but Jump was part of this era and was the reason the rerelease happened so they’re probably just putting everything from both track listings on to make it complete.

In my mind, Jump is always a debut era song, so I can’t imagine this will have any factor on future releases.

I think future releases will probably come down to how well this sells physically, which is a little worrying as most fans consider it to be the weakest album, but it’s also very low effort for them to compile the tracks & artwork, so hopefully they’d go ahead with them. This is the label who pressed a vinyl for Kate Nash’s 2nd album 8 years after its release, so they’ve definitely reissued things that sell much less!

“Jump” is the fourth and final single for the debut album. The album was first re-issued specifically because of it/promoted by it and the CD singles all mention the song comes from SOTU and Love Actually. It belongs in this anniversary reissue along with the other previous reissue tracks.

Jump
So excited for this release! I was hoping the other singles would get the “Alternate Vocal Treatment” but I’m happy with what we’re getting!

Me too. Hoping for the Ten Tour revisited mix of Life Got Cold was too much but this reissue will do especially if they do the same with the other albums.