Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

I have always wondered why One True Voice’s Sacred Trust was different from Girls Aloud’s version. The girls’ version is as bad as it can be and we can be grateful they went with Sound of The Underground. If there had been a battle between the two versions of Sacred Trust, the girls wouldn’t have won the #1 position surely.

I’m sure that book says they only recorded it as a marketing ploy to offer the boys song with Sound Of The Underground but marketing deemed that as a dirty move. I don’t think it was intended as the single. More of a bonus track on the CD single.

I think, compared to a lot of acts, there might not be a wealth of unreleased songs because of the way Brian worked - there might be a ton of parts of songs, verses, choruses, odds and ends, but very little finished songs. I can’t see it being appropriate to assemble bits of songs together into new ones either, though I could maybe see more alternate versions like the Long Hot Summer and Wake Me Up rarities boxset ones.

Maybe I’m wrong though - We Wanna Party was a Neighbours outtake and I don’t think we knew about it at all until the Out Of Control era, so there could still be some surprises in the vault.

I wonder if they demo’d any melodies or choruses that ended up with other Xenomania produced acts.

This will 100% be a yes. I wish we knew which ones. I think Ideas circle for years aswel so I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s still stuff that could get released that they once recorded.

I wonder what we'll get with a Neighbours package outside of the b-sides and remixes?

Hanging on the Telephone? I'm Every Woman? Teenage Dirtbag? The audio from the Neighbours tour perhaps?

I wonder what we'll get with a Neighbours package outside of the b-sides and remixes?

Hanging on the Telephone? I'm Every Woman? Teenage Dirtbag? The audio from the Neighbours tour perhaps?
Probably “I’m Every Woman”, maybe we’ll finally get a clean version of the “Love Machine” demo that doesn’t have Annie’s “Me Plus One” at the end.

GA Mixography cont:

What Will The Neighbours Say? era

The Show

Album version/Radio edit
TV Track
Karaoke Version
Instrumental

Tony Lamezma Club Mix
Bang Bang Klub Vocal Mix
Bang Bang Dub Mix
Gravitas Club Mix
BBK Alternative Mix
Flip & Fill Remix

Love Machine

Album version
TV track
Karaoke Version
Instrumental
Demo

Tony Lamezma Mix
Gravitas "Disco" Mix

I'll Stand by You

Album version
Unmastered version
Karaoke Version
Instrumental
Demo

Tony Lamezma's Club Romp
Gravitas Vocal Dub Mix Edit
Gravitas Vocal Dub Mix

Wake Me Up

Album version
Promo Version
Alternate Version
Karaoke Version
Instrumental
Demo

Tony Lamezma's 'Love Affair'
Gravitas Club Mix
Flip & Fill Remix

Deadlines & Diets

Album version
Demo
Moonbaby original version

Graffiti My Soul

Album version
Demo

Here We Go

Album version
Demo
Moonbaby original version
Lene Nystrøm version

Androgynous Girls

Standard version
Demo

Chemistry era

Models

Album version
Full "unmixed" version (clean)

Biology

Album version/radio edit
Karaoke Version
Instrumental
Demo I
Demo II

Tony Lamezma Remix
Benitez Beats

Wild Horses

Album version
Demo

See The Day

Album version
Single Version
Video Version
Nadine-only version
Karaoke Version
Instrumental

Soundhouse Masterblaster Mix

Watch Me Go

Album version
Demo

Whole Lotta History

Album version
Ash Howes Mix
Video Version
Karaoke Version
Instrumental
Demo I
Demo II

Acoustic Version
Whole Lotta Lamezma Mix

Long Hot Summer

Album version/Radio edit
Alternate Version 1
Alternate Version 2
TV track
Karaoke Version
Instrumental
Demo

Tony Lamezma Rides Again
Tony Lamezma Instrumental
Benitez Beats

Singapore

Standard version
"Dark Streets" Demo I
"Dark Streets" Demo II

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter in the long run, but was hoping they would use the edit for Stay Another Day, as I don't think it was made commercially available?