Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

He/Him
Random question, but does anyone know if/where the studio version of Teenage Dirtbag was released? I know there is one, and the live version got put on the second disc of Whole Lotta History, but I can't find any reference to the actual song being put out.

I wonder who wrote the second verse since it, but not the second bridge that follows it, is not present in the original.

I'd assume the original writers - we only got the original Cadence version in remixed formats, after all. Though stuff like this makes me wish Xenomania would release some sort of oddities/odds and ends compilation Ala ZTT/PWL so things like this could be more accessible!

He/Him
I've always wondered whether they recorded the studio version around the tour or for this album a few years later?
Apparently all the artists were assigned a year from 1967-2007 and the artist chose a song from that year, but it is convenient the girls got 2001 and just so happened to have already covered a song from that year. Radio 1 may have done them a favour/cut down on recording costs by asking them to do something they'd already did.

Apparently all the artists were assigned a year from 1967-2007 and the artist chose a song from that year, but it is convenient the girls got 2001 and just so happened to have already covered a song from that year. Radio 1 may have done them a favour/cut down on recording costs by asking them to do something they'd already did.

No I mean did they record that cover when they toured in 2005, or especially for that album?