Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

I'd love to hear the original Orchid version of Sound of the Underground. I think it's floated around online before, but not in good quality.
Anyone know if there’s any Orchid material available? The Cadence version of Japan (Memory of You) had me googling Louise Griffiths who was a member of the group. I also learnt that Eve Bickford from Abs’ ‘7 Ways’ and one of the girls from Mania was in it too!

I feel like saying “so Nadine, Kimberley and Nicola were in the same place but..” and then again I realise that would be very close to all 4 of them performing together which is probably not what they want.

I feel like saying “so Nadine, Kimberley and Nicola were in the same place but..” and then again I realise that would be very close to all 4 of them performing together which is probably not what they want.

If 2 of them are ok to perform girls aloud songs together, and Nadine is also on stage belting out GA tracks, I’m sure they would be ok to perform as a 4 piece when the right offer comes up. It would be great if they headlined mighty hoopla next year.

If 2 of them are ok to perform girls aloud songs together, and Nadine is also on stage belting out GA tracks, I’m sure they would be ok to perform as a 4 piece when the right offer comes up. It would be great if they headlined mighty hoopla next year.
It's one thing to be invited to perform one of their songs and a whole other thing to organize and full event as Girls Aloud with 4 members. I wish they would be back at some point, but sadly, I don't see it.