Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Watching the SOTU alternate vocal video and guessing that this mix was potentially going to be the final edit also if the girls are singing along to the Alternate lines they had?

I just found in a drawer at home 3 x 25mm badges from the Chemistry era:

one of the Chemistry album shot
one with the Girls Aloud logo at the time
one of "girls aloud you can't mistake my biology".

If anyone would like them let me know otherwise they'll just go in the bin!View attachment 43944

I just found in a drawer at home 3 x 25mm badges from the Chemistry era:

one of the Chemistry album shot
one with the Girls Aloud logo at the time
one of "girls aloud you can't mistake my biology".

If anyone would like them let me know otherwise they'll just go in the bin!View attachment 43944
Have these gone ? How much are you looking for them ?

The HQ single cover has been on their Flickr for years -
3006085014-cb3dbb350c-o.jpg

I'm surprised they haven't acknowledged the "ultra clean" version for the EP.

Not sure if there was a mistake when they publised the No Good Advice lyrics video, but when it first appeared and I was selecting it on my Apple TV, it was titled "No Good Advice (Original Demo)" which makes me think maybe we are getting another video with unseen footage, and whoever uploaded the videos mislabeled them?

Attachments

• PXL_20230806_231104994.jpg
    PXL_20230806_231104994.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 42
I just watched it in 4K and to be honest I never paid much attention to the videos although I love them if that makes sense. The 4K does not do the girls hair any good you can see how static and greasy their hair looks. Between Cheryl or Nadine for me as worst haircut.

^I was gifted that one year but never read it. Too much anxiety to just sit and read a book.

Does anyone know if there is an Ebook format available of their "Dreams That Glitter" autobiography from 2008?

Well I've just read through a long part of this thread and got so nostalgic and longing for Girls Aloud stuff that I've just ordered the Sound Of The Underground reissue and the Dreams That Glitter hardcover book on Amazon right away.

I just watched it in 4K and to be honest I never paid much attention to the videos although I love them if that makes sense. The 4K does not do the girls hair any good you can see how static and greasy their hair looks. Between Cheryl or Nadine for me as worst haircut.

^I was gifted that one year but never read it. Too much anxiety to just sit and read a book.
I loved Cheryl's bob and Nadine with dark hair...
Didn't like Kimberley's fringe back in the day.