Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Why would a reissue of their second album be derailed by a reunion? A reunion would just boost the pre-orders.
Yeah you are possibly right.

The digital EPS seem to be on their own trajectory. But The Show video being uploaded in HD seems suspect. Will we get a new Love Machine video?

If we are following the 20 year anniversary shouldnt the What Will The Neighbours Say? vinyl be due next November?

Why would a reissue of their second album be derailed by a reunion? A reunion would just boost the pre-orders.

I'm pulling this from the sky but I was thinking it went from 'here's the plan for the reissues for the next 2 years' to 'ok, were doing this reunion, should we rethink the release strategy?'. I don't know.

I’m guessing I’ll Stand By You will be next Friday? As the days go on with no news or teasers, I’m feeling the 23rd thing is becoming more true.

How lovely would it be if they released a new version of I’ll Stand By You for Sarah, alongside a new song too of course.

Yeah you are possibly right.

The digital EPS seem to be on their own trajectory. But The Show video being uploaded in HD seems suspect. Will we get a new Love Machine video?

If we are following the 20 year anniversary shouldnt the What Will The Neighbours Say? vinyl be due next November?
Love Machine and I'll Stand By You are already in 4K on Apple Music so surely they're coming soon to YouTube.

I always though the lyric in Androgynous Girls was “pretty boys lacking passion ..” but read it’s “.. back in fashion”. Weird as it doesn’t sound like they are singing that to me.

They’re digitizing the singles collection boxset and the demo wasn’t part of Love Machine single release so it’s not really strange.

But the No Good Advice Demo is on the updated EP.
That demo version was part of the bonus disc of that box set.
Just thought it would be the same for this EP too.

And was kinda expecting the live version that was on the Long Hot Summer single too.

And was kinda expecting the live version that was on the Long Hot Summer single too.
Unless they end up releasing all the tours audios all separately which would be really nice.

Oh was it!? Oh well then yeah that is actually strange!

I always though the lyric in Androgynous Girls was “pretty boys lacking passion ..” but read it’s “.. back in fashion”. Weird as it doesn’t sound like they are singing that to me.
Those same lyric sources insist that the bridge is "Lose the mock imitations/God has got his rock on today" when it's pretty clearly "got his /rocks off/", so I always take those with a huge grain of salt.