Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

This popped up on YouTube music shuffle, doesn't sound like any megamixes of theirs I've heard before? The compilation it's on is from this year, too.

Edit: omg I'm stupid and I could have just linked the thing, huh?

Last edited:
Hello Is there cheap but nice hotel near the O2 that we can go to by feet after the show ? Any help ?

Thanks
Hmm to be honest I can’t think of any “cheap” ones that are walking distance. The O2 is pretty isolated with not much around it except purpose built bars/restaurants in the immediate area… I think the only chain hotel is a Holiday Inn but it’s not close and is often more expensive when there are events.

I would say head east on the tube a stop or two for something cheaper and will be opposite direction of most the crowd.

Sam

he/they
Hmm to be honest I can’t think of any “cheap” ones that are walking distance. The O2 is pretty isolated with not much around it except purpose built bars/restaurants in the immediate area… I think the only chain hotel is a Holiday Inn but it’s not close and is often more expensive when there are events.

I would say head east on the tube a stop or two for something cheaper and will be opposite direction of most the crowd.

This. I’m staying in Point A Canary Wharf next week for Madge and it was pretty reasonable!