Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

I am somewhat used to seeing them as a 4 now, but I still don't half imagine what Sarah would look like now, what would she be wearing etc. I don't know if it's just me.

The 4 has definitely become less odd, I suppose the more they're seen together - but there really was something about them being a 5 piece.

I know it's like 'unspoken of' here, but I wonder if the tour will ignite something in them again, or a case of 'the tour was amazing, goodbye from Girls Aloud x'

The 4 has definitely become less odd, I suppose the more they're seen together - but there really was something about them being a 5 piece.

I know it's like 'unspoken of' here, but I wonder if the tour will ignite something in them again, or a case of 'the tour was amazing, goodbye from Girls Aloud x'

I think everything that has happened thus far has been purely organic. A year ago, I don't think any of us imagined they'd ever perform again. Kimberley said herself on This Morning that it would just be too painful.

I wouldn't be surprised if the outpouring of love on tour spurs them on to continue. But, they have been reiterating over and over that this isn't a comeback but more of a celebration. Whatever they decide, I totally understand.

I wouldn't be surprised if the outpouring of love on tour spurs them on to continue. But, they have been reiterating over and over that this isn't a comeback but more of a celebration. Whatever they decide, I totally understand.
Let the tour be a celebration only and then make the comeback with album.

No seriously, I think it’s gonna happen eventually.

I am somewhat used to seeing them as a 4 now, but I still don't half imagine what Sarah would look like now, what would she be wearing etc. I don't know if it's just me.

I like to think she'd have a short, swishy bob haircut, a little like Nicola's from 2008. She'd wear a mix of silver and lavender coloured dresses for any paparazzi snaps. If she'd been on the Girls Aloud Table Manners podcast episode, her voice would've been the loudest. Maybe she'd have been the one that laughed the most.