Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Mvnl

Staff member
Extremely random observation but as Life Got Cold just played while I was browsing Hooverphonic music I realized that song is actually quite Hooverphonic lite? Like.. throw in a few more strings and you're there? I can especially hear Geike perfectly on those verses.

I keep finding new things to enjoy about these images. The way that there is something instantly iconic about girl groups - would anyone care if this was a selection of boyband members? I doubt it.

Melanie and Keisha together just seems so odd to me - I’ve never associated them before. Leigh there as the relative newbie. The history, legacy and success between them all. So beautiful.

I've got assorted GA/solo GA's serene and weird songs on shuffle with candles on and fire burning, and Nicola's Fish out of Water just got me in the feels. That young girl singing that would've been happy with that year round cycle of recording/promoting/touring until probably now.

Are the legit, confirmed lyrics for Love Is Pain out there? I've seen that one bit of the chorus transcribed as "Feel like I wipe you" but that feels like a random guess, unless it's slang that I'm not up on or just a trademark Weird Xenomania Filler Lyric that never got rewritten. Feel I could wife you? Feel like a white dude???

Are the legit, confirmed lyrics for Love Is Pain out there? I've seen that one bit of the chorus transcribed as "Feel like I wipe you" but that feels like a random guess, unless it's slang that I'm not up on or just a trademark Weird Xenomania Filler Lyric that never got rewritten. Feel I could wife you? Feel like a white dude???

The Out of Control Tour DVD booklet has it as ‘Feel I could wipe you’.