Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

I was browsing Amazon and found this listing.

Is this the original Sound of Girls Aloud tracklist? It looks like Wicked Game was going to make the bonus disc (unless this is fake, not sure)

View attachment 52546

That was the original version. They never removed or changed the old tracklist for some reason on some of the Amazon listings. I always had a small glimmer of hope that if you ordered it you might get that version.

I hope we get more unreleased and unheard versions on Chemistry. I appreciate that they’ll probably put demos that we have already heard like Biology on there and it’s good to have it on streaming but but we need room for things we have never heard.

Chemistry is at danger of becoming over crowded if they stick to the 3 disk rule and the Christmas album is part of disc 3 and also The Sound Of Girls Aloud songs.

Last edited:
That was the original version. They never removed or changed the old tracklist for some reason on some of the Amazon listings. I always had a small glimmer of hope that if you ordered it you might get that version.

I hope we get more unreleased and unheard versions on Chemistry. I appreciate that they’ll probably put demos that we have already heard like Biology on there and it’s good to have it on streaming but but we need room for things we have never heard.

Chemistry is at danger of becoming over crowded if they stick to the 3 disk rule and the Christmas album is part of disc 3 and also The Sound Of Girls Aloud songs.
I’m hoping that they ditch the Christmas disc and opt for more unreleased / bonus / b-side material.

They can always issue the Christmas EP separately nearer to the festive period anyway.

They probably uploaded that Christmas Hits EP for this reason, to separate it from Chemistry. (RIP Count The Days.)

It was always clunky having them together. Perhaps we’ll get a festive printing of the Christmas EP.

Just booted up my old laptop to compare the original Whole Lotta History video from the CD single in the box set to the upscale cuz I’m that particular kind of gay. Fascinating to see the improvement and interesting to hear the single/video mix before they inadvertently switched it. Also, my heart is racing from playing the Mend a Broken Heart Game! A wholesome Saturday morning.

I’m hoping that they ditch the Christmas disc and opt for more unreleased / bonus / b-side material.

They can always issue the Christmas EP separately nearer to the festive period anyway.
I would be down for a separate release for the Xmas tracks. I wonder if they ever recorded “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” because that could be a bonus track if they did.

And then make “Count The Days” a single for it.