Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

"Something Kinda Ooooh" EP out midnight.

GA-SKO-2024.jpg

Tracklisting
  1. Something Kinda Ooooh
  2. The Crazy Life
  3. Something Kinda Ooooh (Tony Lamezma Mix)
  4. Models
  5. Girls Aloud Megamix
  6. Something Kinda Ooooh (Co-Stars Remix)
  7. Something Kinda Ooooh (Tube City Remix)
  8. Something Kinda Ooooh (Freezr Remix)
  9. Something Kinda Ooooh (Flip & Fill Remix)

Thrilled the superior megamix is finally coming!

Are they stop to make lyric videos?
I'm waiting for Something Kinda Ooooh Lyric video, until we'll finally found out "Tutu/Toot Toot" part.
I hope they purposefully troll and just have the words “jumping on my” while showing the dance move with an arrow pointed at the ass.

"Something Kinda Ooooh" EP out midnight.

GA-SKO-2024.jpg

Tracklisting
  1. Something Kinda Ooooh
  2. The Crazy Life
  3. Something Kinda Ooooh (Tony Lamezma Mix)
  4. Models
  5. Girls Aloud Megamix
  6. Something Kinda Ooooh (Co-Stars Remix)
  7. Something Kinda Ooooh (Tube City Remix)
  8. Something Kinda Ooooh (Freezr Remix)
  9. Something Kinda Ooooh (Flip & Fill Remix)
“Models (Clean Edit)” being here hopefully means it won’t take up space on Chemistry Deluxe.

Also, THE most iconic “Girls Aloud Megamix” is finally on streaming!

Out of all the things that they did in the past Scott chose chairography? C’mon now.

Also them saying that one or two of the top10 hits will be missing but none of the uptempo ones makes me think that it’s The Loving Kind and it makes me sad.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to share I gave my 8 year old niece an iPod nano a throwback for Easter and she absolutely loves it. Pink of course. I felt it was my duty as an American fan to introduce her to Girls Aloud.She's a popular girly girl so it fits and in my perfect world her friends will listen as well. Her first love is Miley and lately Hilary Duff but she "loves" any song I put on. I put on "The Loving Kind" while playing outside and her new favorite saying is "this is the life" and that was her comment about it after saying she loved it. Made me smile. Don't worry Sugababes, Kylie, and the rest of the divas are all on there. I realized I have like two guys on there it's so true us pop lovers tend to lean towards the girls it's the glam of it all.

Last edited: