Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

They will be a part of the End Of The Show Show in some capacity I’m fairly sure, as well as having little speaking sections throughout the show. It’s a 2 hour long finale tomorrow so they will be on screen a lot!

Reactions: Sam
The tour isn't much over a month away, honestly a bit surprised they're not in rehearsals just yet. I haven't listened to the interview yet, but it seems that the setlist hasn't even been fully choosen either. I have no doubts that everything will be great, by the time the show starts, but this is slightly surprising.

The tour isn't much over a month away, honestly a bit surprised they're not in rehearsals just yet. I haven't listened to the interview yet, but it seems that the setlist hasn't even been fully choosen either. I have no doubts that everything will be great, by the time the show starts, but this is slightly surprising.
I’d probably suggest that their team behind the scenes have already decided the set list, organised choreographers and approved routines, planned the outfits and themes and the girls will just need to turn up, learn their parts and watch it go off.

They may get some say, but it’s probably already mapped out for them.

On the Scott Mills interview, they implied that they had already started rehearsals. Considering the interview was recorded weeks ago and Kimberley & Nadine have just got back from being on holiday, I’d say they just said that to make it sound ‘live’.

But then on the local radio interview, they said rehearsals would start in a few days.

Basically, I think rehearsals are starting on Monday. Can’t wait for little tidbits to creep out on the socials!

I’d probably suggest that their team behind the scenes have already decided the set list, organised choreographers and approved routines, planned the outfits and themes and the girls will just need to turn up, learn their parts and watch it go off.

I guess this makes sense. I kind of wish, they would be the ones to decide everything, but I guess this doesn't make sense in reality.

On the Scott Mills interview, they implied that they had already started rehearsals. Considering the interview was recorded weeks ago and Kimberley & Nadine have just got back from being on holiday, I’d say they just said that to make it sound ‘live’.

But then on the local radio interview, they said rehearsals would start in a few days.

Basically, I think rehearsals are starting on Monday. Can’t wait for little tidbits to creep out on the socials!

Oh I didn't know this was recorded a few weeks ago. This makes more sense now.

Why wouldn't they have a say on anything though? They seem to be too invested in the setlist.

Why wouldn't they have a say on anything though? They seem to be too invested in the setlist.
They may have some opinions and choices here and there, but there is also a team behind them that would have just as much say.

Girls Aloud have always been opinionated and that’s one of the reasons they have endured with the affection of the public, but a lot of their choices have also been dictated whether it be by Xenomania, their managers or the record bosses themselves.

In regards to the tour, they would have had some say, but no doubt their team will also have a vision presented to them and build it up from their.

They may have some opinions and choices here and there, but there is also a team behind them that would have just as much say.

Girls Aloud have always been opinionated and that’s one of the reasons they have endured with the affection of the public, but a lot of their choices have also been dictated whether it be by Xenomania, their managers or the record bosses themselves.

In regards to the tour, they would have had some say, but no doubt their team will also have a vision presented to them and build it up from their.

Genuinely asking, do you work in the industry? I'm honestly curious because the artist having little say on the setlist sounds preposterous to me. Of course it's a conversation between the label and the artists but they both have equal saying.

And of course, in cases where the artist doesn't care, the manager does the job, but that's another story.

Genuinely asking, do you work in the industry? I'm honestly curious because the artist having little say on the setlist sounds preposterous to me. Of course it's a conversation between the label and the artists but they both have equal saying.

And of course, in cases where the artist doesn't care, the manager does the job, but that's another story.

I think it makes sense especially for a band to have management take charge though as it could be too many clashing opinions, which based on Off The Record has probably happened quite a few times in Girls Aloud (and every other band that has existed) So its probably much easier to present a plan to them and then get the girls to give there opinions and make changes based on that.

I mean the seating plan showed up from the date the tickets went on sale, so some things have to have been sorted already.

My ex partner did and my best friend is a tour manager for several tours both within the UK and across Europe.

Although it is just my thoughts when it comes to Girls Aloud, from his experience, a set list is most often curated previously before being proposed to artists, where they then have their say based on the suggestions. Sometimes songs are added, omitted or changed completely.

But just to be clear, my comments on Girls Aloud are just speculation and not based on fact or any insider knowledge.

I think it makes sense especially for a band to have management take charge though as it could be too many clashing opinions, which based on Off The Record has probably happened quite a few times in Girls Aloud (and every other band that has existed) So its probably much easier to present a plan to them and then get the girls to give there opinions and make changes based on that.

I mean the seating plan showed up from the date the tickets went on sale, so some things have to have been sorted already.
My ex partner did and my best friend is a tour manager for several tours both within the UK and across Europe.

Although it is just my thoughts when it comes to Girls Aloud, from his experience, a set list is most often curated previously before being proposed to artists, where they then have their say based on the suggestions. Sometimes songs are added, omitted or changed completely.

But just to be clear, my comments on Girls Aloud are just speculation and not based on fact or any insider knowledge.

Yeeess this makes much more sense. The way you said it before (or, at least, the way I understood it) was that the label decides on the setlist and that's it hahaha sorry, my bad.

Yes now I get it.

Yeeess this makes much more sense. The way you said it before (or, at least, the way I understood it) was that the label decides on the setlist and that's it hahaha sorry, my bad.

Yes now I get it.
Apologies.

It’s a bit like writing an email, I need to make my points a little more clearer so that they are not misunderstood or misinterpreted. Appreciate the comments though so thank you.

Thinking about it, am I correct that Peter has not chimed in on the GA...reunion (Cheryl: "Just don't call it a comeback!”) at all? I've not seen an update on the substack or socials.

Whew I forgot how much the Tony Lamezma Mix of Something.. slaps.

giphy.gif