Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Mvnl

Staff member
I desperately want zero spoilers. So just to be sure. Is the megamix the exact same songs and/or order as the concert setlist? Or is it safe for me to listen to the megamix because it's not indicative of the show?
It's not the same order, but the majority of songs matches, including a few of the more surprising picks (The megamix has a few more).

Is non-show-spoiler tour discussion allowed? Like if someone were wondering how full the pit sections and a best place to stand? If not, if any tour attendees could drop a non-spoilery DM with that info, that would be much appreciated

Here's for everyone under spoiler tags:

Nicola and Kimberley spend most of the time on the left side of the stage, especially when they are in the front of the catwalk.

Cheryl and Nadine on the other side, in particular Cheryl stays a lot in the left side of the stage (both main and end stage) while Nadine tend to be more in the center.

Of course all the girls stays a bit in every point of the stage, but that's where they spend most of their time.

Based on that, I suggest you choose your side in the pit. Of course if you could stay in the angle between front stage and the catwalk it would be ideal.

They also do some fan interaction in the catwalk so if you stay on the side it will be good.

For the "outside" if I'm not wrong, if you're not going to Belfast that is standing, it's seated so...

Last edited:
It's always bugged me - the instrumental in the chorus of Memory of You reminds me really strongly of a dance tune but I have no idea what it is. Particularly the top line synth. Any ideas??

She/her
I was listening to the megamix earlier, enjoying never knowing what the next verse or bridge is going to sound like.
Then I kinda realised.... every Girls Aloud song sounds like a megamix, when you think about it!

Another thing I think people should know that are avoiding spoilers. There is a very limited merchandise item at each date.

There’s only 50 available each night and it’s something a LOT of fans will want so maybe look at getting there early

I’ve added it below just incase:

Hand signed and numbered posters with the date of your event. Autographed by the girls before the show. They were only €50 in Dublin, unsure how much in GBP

IMG_3834.jpegIMG_3835.jpeg

Another thing I think people should know that are avoiding spoilers. There is a very limited merchandise item at each date.

There’s only 50 available each night and it’s something a LOT of fans will want so maybe look at getting there early

Hand signed and numbered posters with the date of your event. Autographed by the girls before the show. They were only €50 in Dublin, unsure how much in GBP

View attachment 54174View attachment 54175
If London has the red/pink one I'll think about it.
It deserves to be framed and hung in my living room!

I'm having the wildest fantasies about that picture hung somewhere in my place. I really hope I manage to snatch one!

How big are they? Love the red one.

How early did you get? I'm going to London shows, it will be hard to get these ugh