Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

She really is a perfect vocal distribution for them. Always a highlight of mine. As is the other 2 Out Of Control B Sides.

And totally forgot the Flip and Fill mix of The Promise is a Sarah/Nadine duet. Nice

I spent 4 minutes wondering who is She and what do you mean ddd, I may need to rest for a bit.

''She'' is the song that got away, really. Could've easily been in an album, for Nadine's verse alone.

Nicola looking like she’d rather be anywhere else, queen

Is the lack of lipsync from Nicola in "the way that we talk" part indicative of the fact that she doesn't sing that on the record?

I always assumed it was a Chimola verse.

Is the lack of lipsync from Nicola in "the way that we talk" part indicative of the fact that she doesn't sing that on the record?

I always assumed it was a Chimola verse.
It's always been Cheryl and Kim on that part. Nicola barely even moves her mouth for the part she sings with Nadine and Sarah, although I even have my doubts that it isn't really just Nadine singing that part on the record.

Didn’t she do this a lot? In the opening verse of The Promise she’s the only one not lip syncing

Reminds me of Lee from Steps refusing to lip sync if you couldn’t hear his vocals

But she isn't on the track at the start of that verse her vocals are added a bit later in that opening verse.
The same goes for Biology. "You can't mistake my Biology" is just Nadine and Sarah.

(And poor Lee. I stand by him during that time)

Sorry for asking this now, in this thread, but does one actually have to print their tickets to the show or will they scan the QR code, like it is normally done in 2024?