Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

On the subject of wrong lyrics I have just discovered that the line from Call The Shots that I have thought for years was "To sometime never been" is in fact "To sometime never, but"...it feels so wrong and I refuse to acknowledge the correct lyric!
Sorry for asking, but I'm not native English speaker so I'm just curious, is "sometime never" a common phrase that makes sense?

Sometime never is a phrase. A quick google shows there was a Superman comic in the 40s and a Doctor Who novel 20 years ago with the title and also a TV series in the mid 90s.

Mars Attack is absolutely, largely, Alison Clarkson singing - really funny that that was on the table to be their second single at one point, because I don't think Nadine or Nicola have any lines on it!

It’s kind of amazing that one production team was able to produce an entire album of such high quality, in the way that Xenomania did for Girls Aloud on four separate occasions.

You’d think that multiple producers would make for a better album as each producer would submit their best tracks. The fact that one team of people were able to deliver an album like Tangled Up without any help from anyone else is quite amazing.

Girls Aloud’s worst album is the only one that contributions from multiple producers.

It’s kind of amazing that one production team was able to produce an entire album of such high quality, in the way that Xenomania did for Girls Aloud on four separate occasions.

You’d think that multiple producers would make for a better album as each producer would submit their best tracks. The fact that one team of people were able to deliver an album like Tangled Up without any help from anyone else is quite amazing.

Girls Aloud’s worst album is the only one that contributions from multiple producers.
But also remember that Xenomania was and still is (to some degree) an in-house production studio, and they would regularly be working with a range of writers to create the best lyrics and sound.

Cherry picking the best parts from each session and ‘Frankensteining’ them together to form the best songs for the group.

Apart from the obvious, they also wrote with Keavy from B*Witched, JC Chasez, Jody Lei, Pet Shop Boys, Lena from Aqua, Moguai, Carla Marie Williams, and many others, with Brian Higgins pulling together for a cohesive sound and vision.

Don’t get me wrong, I completely agree with what you are saying, but it was a huge team still.