Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

I met Kimberley, Cheryl and Nicola (and her dog Elvis) when they popped into the radio station next to my office. They were promoting Call The Shots. I just happened to be walking down the corridor and saw them in the foyer, and walked through the door as it was closing. Had a chat for a few minutes, it was incredibly surreal, just me and three members of my favourite band. Cheryl was very good chatting to me, I told Kimberley about my blog The Kimberley Diaries and left with a signed photo. One of the best days of my life!

Last edited:
Looks like they are done with the singles/EPs. Nothing new came up tonight. Was kinda hoping there would be a Beautiful release or something bonus added. Oh well, roll on the Chemistry vinyl!

Am I missing something, or did they not re-issue Something New EP with 8 tracks? It's on both Apple Music and Spotify. It's year is just labeled as 2012, so it's not populating at the top.

The 4 track Something New Single is still on Spotify as well.

Last edited:

LTG

he/him
Am I missing something, or did they not re-issue Something New EP with 8 tracks? It's on both Apple Music and Spotify. It's year is just labeled as 2012, so it's not populating at the top.

The 4 track Something New Single is still on Spotify as well.

That was put on last week, so the Friday just gone some people were hoping for something else. As nothing showed up this week, it’s clear they’re not putting any more on as previously it was weekly.

That was put on last week, so the Friday just gone some people were hoping for something else. As nothing showed up this week, it’s clear they’re not putting any more on as previously it was weekly.

I clearly had a stroke over the last week. Ha

If I were to frame a picture of the girls and hang it in my living room (portrait format), which one should I choose?
I'm thinking about the Ten DVD cover (without the "The Videos" subtitle) but I'm not sure!

Well, it's not a portrait but this one (a.k.a. one of their best photos) without the text:

MV5BNWIxNDk4MzYtNTJjYy00MDgxLTlkZmMtMmE0YjJmYTU0NGZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE0ODc0MDc@._V1_.jpg

I'll never understand why this remix got approved/put on the EP when it's not even them singing on it...

Plus the fact that it's just fucking awful.

I'll never understand why this remix got approved/put on the EP when it's not even them singing on it...

Plus the fact that it's just fucking awful.

It’s them…well, not all of them but Sarah does Cheryl’s verse and the entire chorus by herself and Nadine does her original verse and Nicola’s.