Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

B

BachelorNo2

Re: General Girls Aloud discussion thread

How does one go about getting a pre-sale link? Someone put one up on here last year and that's how we got ours, but as I'm at work on Monday, I can only justify having to buy the tickets and not farting around looking for a link!

Why whats the deal with the 02 arena and where in london is it? I've only been to earls court and wembley.

Me and Sandy Vagina are planning on going to the Liverpool show. I hope Nicola breaks the icy stare and sheds a tear before recomposing herself and shrieking, "It's fookin' grayss ta bee fookin' home!"

B

BachelorNo2

I just hope she cries. Cheryl always did when we went to Newcastle!

Detective Sandy Vagina said:
I just hope she cries. Cheryl always did when we went to Newcastle!

As long as she doesn't do it during her "I'M KILLING IT!!" bit in 'Sexy! No No No...' it's fine.

B

BachelorNo2

Maybe she properly comes to life and talks no end at Liverpool with it being her home crowd.

I never get the emails, when i do its always about 3 days later...

whats the link for the O2?

F

FMW

Awesome tour dates, I'm definitely gonna try and get to it. Although I've never had a problem getting tickets before so I'm just assuming I'm going. lol

edit: no Irish date. Seems strange. They might add Dublin later though, I think they did that for the Greatest Hits tour

F

FMW

I don't know Dublin well enough to say. Was that where they went last year?

T

Tangled_Up

Could anyone point me towards these tour dates...or alternativley tell me which date Sheffield is on?

Thanks!

I think I'll go to Manchester as its the last date, even though Liverpool is closer.
I'm gunna hopefully go as i've never been to an aloud concert and it could be their last so i'm not taking any chances.

RhythmNative said:
Anyone else going to the GAY gig tonight?

Milky, Sandy and Lisa are all going. I hope you all have a great night (which I'm sure you will!).

The Hits are showing all Girls Aloud's videos as it's Sarah's birthday today. They're on Whole Lotta History right now.

I've put all the links for pre-sales on my blog.

I've never got good tickets through Girls Aloud pre-sales, even if I try the second they become available. And I've tried phoning up, that never works. I know some people get seats in the first three rows straight away, but others have been luckier with the general sale.

Kirkland said:
I LOVE noisygirlsaloud. Sexy No No No is one of my all time Girls Aloud favourites because, like it or not, it sounds nothing like Westlife.

I do too. Their noisy moments are some of my favourite Girls Aloud songs. I still don't understand the widespread disgust at Sexy! No No No...