Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Re: General Girls Aloud discussion thread

it has all been set up to make great telly of course they new the history between that prat moyles and the girls!

looking forward to seeing it though!

Was it not Cheryl that could hardly make it that hill in Greece? Oh this is gonna be fun! What a shame Nicola's not going, now that would be unmissable!

This has to be the weirdest idea ever, and another reason I don't give to charities.

Let me rephrase that - I don't give to charities in exchange for people doing something stupid/dangerous. If you ask me for money to go to a good cause I will just hand it over, I want nothing in return. Just don't bother me.

Christ, Moyles up a mountain. It's hardly Vertical Limit is it? More like Horizontal Limit with him.

I hope if there's a need to leave him behind for the greater good, the girls will make that "tough" decision and carry on.

I bet Chris groveled at that meeting with Kim and Cheryl... I imagine up until the event and during he'll be kissing aloud arses on air

RéMiToCoKo said:
Too bad Nadine isn't going. I would have loved to see someone climbing a mountain with high heels... !
it'd be too easy for her, LA is quite hilly in places.

Totally off the current topic, but read this on the Website of Truth aka Wikipedia:
"...Cheryl, whose husband Ashley Cole received tabloid attention for allegedly cheating on her with a mobile phone in early 2008"

Blimey. Exactly how do you cheat on someone with a mobile? Press the buttons erotically?

oh thats two stories merged into one.

the mobile phone story was just 'alleged' before they were married. he apparantly along with another footballer and a DJ messed around with each others bottoms and the vibrate function on their phones.

It was never proved and the news of the world was sued as a result.

Oh, and about the Under The Skin Of... interview, how funny is the bit where Sarah starts going on about the prank and gets to the point of excitement where she's shouting and Kimba has to calm her down by putting her hand over Sarah's mouth? Classic!

vasilios said:
ANY TOUR news?????
Please dont, I'm overdrawn as it is I cant bear the thought of spending any more money on girls aloud at the moment haha

he/him

I've opened a special Girls Aloud bank account just to hold all the money I need to spend on them.

Rental Deceptionist said:
I've opened a special Girls Aloud bank account just to hold all the money I need to spend on them.
Oh I always say I'm going to do that, I even did the 'save the change' thing lloyds do and ended up transferring all the money I'd saved in that to buy the book and get back in the black.

But yes my housemate wants me to get good tickets again so she'll have to put it on her credit card for the privilage.

V

vasilios

They gotta come this week right?
Timing is perfect for a Tour announcement!

You like Promise/OOC/Dreams that glitter/Cheryl off X Factor?
BUY TOUR TICKETS!

It'll probably be december the same as every other year, just in time for xmas etc

he/him

Jesus, if I'm not already starstruck enough when I see them, I'm now going to see Cheryl Off Of X-Factor. I've never seen an X Factor judge in the flesh before.

Wait, hang on. You know what I mean!

Rental Deceptionist said:
Jesus, if I'm not already starstruck enough when I see them, I'm now going to see Cheryl Off Of X-Factor. I've never seen an X Factor judge in the flesh before.

Wait, hang on. You know what I mean!
They're all really short, its almost like there is a height restriction.

he/him

Who are we talking about? The X Factor judges? Simon does seem very short.

I've seen Girls Aloud numerous times in the flesh but was unable to judge how tall they are.