Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Re: General Girls Aloud discussion thread

All the girls except for Nadine are at the Music Industry Trust Awards tonight in London - there's a lot of pics of the Girls posing with Take That.

I really hope they bring the tour to the new 02 in Dublin. I think that level of stadiums ois perfect for them right now.

DiscoWenchy83 said:
Oh yes, final thought was they must all be waxed to within an inch of their lives. Especially Sarah, there are some bits when Toe of the Camel is dangerous to making an appearance!

Ha ha! My sister saw my tour photos and said the same the thing about the waxing.

DiscoWenchy83 said:
Feltano said:
You're not alone there

I was wondering how long it would be till this thread verged on falling into filth again - what with all the book, new single, album and stuff the Girls have kept us too busy to go all random and off topic

And yes, the intro does have something about it, maybe not so quite scary, but certainly chilling in a shivers down your spine amazing way

It was bound to happen at some point!

Mm, when I saw it live, it was chilling and shivers down the spine. On my own in the dark, just plain scary! My imagination is a little too active sometimes.

Oh yes, and I love the little moment between Cheryl and Kimba in Close to Love, where Cheryl strokes Kim's bum (lovely) and then they hold hands. Just too cute.

I noticed the bum strokeage too, god what I'd give to be Cheryl sometimes. Yes we haven't been filthy in here for ages, I usually keep that for other places these days.

stuckinarut said:
Shit son, I would totally hit up Ireland instead if that's the case.
I have no idea if they'd come here but I think the 02 is perfect capacity and their popularity is as high here as it's ever been. Plus because we've only had their first tour and the Greatest Hits tour there's probably quite a few people who haven't seen a G.A. show and would be willing to go to one..

Steveweiser said:
All the girls except for Nadine are at the Music Industry Trust Awards tonight in London - there's a lot of pics of the Girls posing with Take That.

Here's a link to the pics. Kimba and Jason Orange have an arm around each other *sob* I don't know who I'm more jealous of (actually I do it's Jason, just).

D

DiscoWenchy83

lisaj said:
I noticed the bum strokeage too, god what I'd give to be Cheryl sometimes. Yes we haven't been filthy in here for ages, I usually keep that for other places these days.

Damn right we haven't, I think we're allowed some light relief with so much GA stuff going on!

I love how the aloud are suddenly cool enough to be seen with.

you hardly see them with any other popstars, and now everyones having a chat and being pictured with them....

D

DiscoWenchy83

(Where is the link to the pics, out of interest? Am I blind? Quite possibly...)

DiscoWenchy83 said:
(Where is the link to the pics, out of interest? Am I blind? Quite possibly...)

I've put it in now, obviously the heartbreak made me miss it out.

Scruffy said:
I really hope they bring the tour to the new 02 in Dublin. I think that level of stadiums ois perfect for them right now.

I think we can say (with fingers crossed just to be sure) that they will be coming to the new O2 in Dublin. Sure everyone else is, it seems to be booked out solid for the next year. They're at their most popular in Ireland at the minute; The Promise is #2, the album seems to be selling well so far...
They've only been here twice for two tours: WWTNS and Greatest Hits. Think they didn't come this year because there was no real venue for them in Dublin except maybe the RDS.

G

graffitimysoul

Seanie said:
I love how the aloud are suddenly cool enough to be seen with.

you hardly see them with any other popstars, and now everyones having a chat and being pictured with them....
To be fair they're Take That members
But you have a point, having PSB and Johnny Marr on their new album and all these different famous fans like the Guns & Roses guy, Chris Martin, etc.

he/him

Can't believe the Tangled Up Tour DVD got to number one as well as The Promise and (possibly) Out Of Control. I've never really taken notice of DVD chart positions before -- wonder how much they sold?

Tour tickets is what i'm waiting on now, i imagine they will be out same time as last year - i plan on doing more than 2 dates this time around - especially if it means hearing Sarah doing "I remembeerrrrrrrrr living in a dream..." over and over on MYBW. That song is lyrically genius.