Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Re: General Girls Aloud discussion thread

If Out Of Control goes to #1 then this it is #1s all round.

The Promise got the #1 on the Singles, Airplay and Download Chart consecutively, which they have never done before. It was also their first ever download chart #1.

Plus with the Tour DVD at #1 and hopefully Out Of Control, the girls must be VERY happy.

D

DiscoWenchy83

That better all get up on youtube, pronto!

V

vasilios

beautifuldisaster said:
Tour tickets is what i'm waiting on now, i imagine they will be out same time as last year - i plan on doing more than 2 dates this time around - especially if it means hearing Sarah doing "I remembeerrrrrrrrr living in a dream..." over and over on MYBW. That song is lyrically genius.

Can we sulk together if they omit it from the playlist?

oh and... TOUR TICKETS! TOUR TICKETS! TOUR TICKETS! TOUR TICKETS! TOUR TICKETS! pleeeeeeeeeease we want!

D

DiscoWenchy83

vasilios said:
beautifuldisaster said:
Tour tickets is what i'm waiting on now, i imagine they will be out same time as last year - i plan on doing more than 2 dates this time around - especially if it means hearing Sarah doing "I remembeerrrrrrrrr living in a dream..." over and over on MYBW. That song is lyrically genius.

Can we sulk together if they omit it from the playlist?

They'd be kerazy if they did!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Exclusive Girls Aloud Announcement!

This weekend we will be making a very very special Girls Aloud announcement.

That's right, by 8am this Monday, we will be bringing you some exciting news that no fan will want to miss.

Make sure you log on to find out what Nicola, Nadine, Cheryl, Sarah and Kimberley have in store for you all in 2009!

Off their Myspace...I'm guessing that's the tour announcement then!

i kinda want them to hold off for another month before releasing the tickets.... aaaarghhh

lisaj said:
poploz said:
lisaj said:
Oh god the stress of getting decent seats again!

I know! I get SO scared when ticket time comes around! Even for other bands!

I'll be attempting to 'ho myself again, I can see it.

It's worse for me because the seats i had on the Tangled Up Tour were literally the best seats you could get, completely by luck i managed to get seats that were right next to the stage. So the odds are stacked against me now, even if i end up with decent seats this time around, they're still not going to compare

Yeah I've been first (2007), second (2007) and fourth row (2008), plus at the front at Newmarket this year. So I don't want anything less now.

V

vasilios

underwear.... WET!

wet1.0.0.0x0.432x577.jpeg

V

vasilios

lisaj said:
Yeah I've been first (2007), second (2007) and fourth row (2008), plus at the front at Newmarket this year. So I don't want anything less now.

I was frontish/standing for Big Gay Out (2005?), OUTSIDE WEMBLEY (that means crap seats up to the side heavens hell) for 2007 and 2nd row with some dwarfs in front of me in 2008.

Will they give us a special code or something? They did last year, right?

Feltano said:
lisaj said:
poploz said:
lisaj said:
Oh god the stress of getting decent seats again!

I know! I get SO scared when ticket time comes around! Even for other bands!

I'll be attempting to 'ho myself again, I can see it.

It's worse for me because the seats i had on the Tangled Up Tour were literally the best seats you could get, completely by luck i managed to get seats that were right next to the stage. So the odds are stacked against me now, even if i end up with decent seats this time around, they're still not going to compare

See, my dream tickets were for Spice Girls - right at the end of the catwalk, like, 3rd row.

For TU, I was about 15th row for the two Birmingham dates - which was good for seeing them/the whole stage, at the back (not the top!) at the O2, and right at the front at Warwick. I think if I plan for a London date, a Birmingham date, and a summer date, I'll be fine.

I was 11th row at the greatest hits, second row at tangled up at both dates i went to.... i cannot go further back than third row now.... haha

Somehow i don't think that the big announcement they're going to make will be tour tickets - why would they make such a huge announcement when we all knew they were touring next year anyway? At least i hope it's not, as i'm on earlies from work all week after Tuesday so my chance of half decent seats is out the window - which is upsetting...i want them to hold off for another month...i guess i'll never be prepared for when they go on sale.