Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? + Album Re-issues

Re: General Girls Aloud discussion thread

I see a computer graphic, but I'm sure 'they know what they're doing' and 'it'll look great in print'.

213423984_a82afcda90.jpg

My local Zavvis are clean out of Girls Aloud albums now and The Sound Of… was nowhere to be seen in town this lunchtime, I wonder if this is the case for the rest of the country and the album will drop considerably next week.

Oh and HMV had one copy of the calendar for an amazing 99p.

D

DiscoWenchy83

Where is this "second picture" people keep referring to, in regards to the Vogue cover? I can only see the original Vogue cover shoot picture...

T

tommie

Does Cheryl Cole have NO dignity? At all? Way to make excuses for your cheating rat of a husband. What a "great" role model for young girls to look up to.

Dannii's Numbar One Fan Gurrl said:
Does Cheryl Cole have NO dignity? At all? Way to make excuses for your cheating rat of a husband. What a "great" role model for young girls to look up to.

Damn right. She IS great.

lisaj said:
My local Zavvis are clean out of Girls Aloud albums now and The Sound Of… was nowhere to be seen in town this lunchtime, I wonder if this is the case for the rest of the country and the album will drop considerably next week.

Oh and HMV had one copy of the calendar for an amazing 99p.

I checked my Zavvi toady and no Girls Aloud in sight. All sold out. Even the Out Of Controls.

Judgmental much?

She's a brilliant role model for young girls. Girls, don't just run away when things get a little bit sticky, stick to the fucking vows you make when you get married. For better and for worse.

Cheryl has much respect for me for honouring that.

Numerology said:

She's a brilliant role model for young girls. Girls, don't just run away when things get a little bit sticky, stick to the fucking vows you made when you get married. For better and for worse.

Seconded. How on earth is Cheryl a 'bad role model' for wanting her marriage to work?

Numerology said:

She's a brilliant role model for young girls. Girls, don't just run away when things get a little bit sticky, stick to the fucking vows you make when you get married. For better and for worse.

Exactly - i agree completely - Cheryl is an amazing role model - especially when compared to the likes of many other female celebs

tylerc904 said:
What are The Promise's sales to date. I bought I haven't read the rules, particularly the one about abbreviations this week!

Over 370k.

Its gonna be certified Gold in the next couple of weeks by the looks of things.

So between The Promise and Out of Control, they've basically sold a million!