Girls Aloud - What Will the Neighbours Say? (Mar 8) + General Discussion

I just know there will be people will be disappointed with the 2 and 1 teasers being the same too. The braindeadery!

So will the countdown be for the announcement of a single drop the following week or do we think the actual song and video will drop on Friday?

It kinda makes sense for announcement on Thursday, release on Friday.
Not me checking if Big 48 is the chart position of Beautiful Cause You Me.

Not you thinking it cracked the Top 50.

I honestly thought once the charity events were done, it was all done.

This feels like a dream and such an exciting time for us fans, and we all know Sarah would have been the one egging them to reunite in her goodbye wishes.

My only wish is that the current loving and harmonious relationship stays during any kind of comeback. Especially with Nadine.

Rmx

He/Him/His
I'm holding out for a Call The Shots into On The Metro electro banger (vein of No Tears Left To Cry), named Electric Girl, with a physical cd, cassette, merch and a performance on Strictly, Graham Norton and Dancing on Ice alongside the tour announcement.

I'm trying to keep my expectations low.

I know this is Girls Aloud we're talking about and I'm desperately hoping for what you're describing, but I'm also trying not to expect a Something New or Every Now And Then / On The Metro. I'm expecting something more low-key / mellow because it's allegedly a tribute to Sarah.

But of course. If it's an electronic banger, count me all the way in!

he/him
From a Daily Mail article today:

The girls are dressing up as superheroes for the new video and producers are honouring Sarah by adding in footage of the late star.
After much anticipation, they are finally set to make a comeback, including a full album of music and a 'massive' UK tour in 2024, it was revealed on Tuesday night.

It's only Monday?

From a Daily Mail article today:

The girls are dressing up as superheroes for the new video and producers are honouring Sarah by adding in footage of the late star.
After much anticipation, they are finally set to make a comeback, including a full album of music and a 'massive' UK tour in 2024, it was revealed on Tuesday night.

It's only Monday?
Finally, the girls are gonna save the MCU.