Girls Aloud | Page 3805 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Biology is definitely my favourite single of Girls Aloud. Closely followed by Call the Shots and Untouchable. It hasn't changed in 10 years!

singabob, sjoe71, _Gru_ and 3 others like this.
  2. It makes me more suspicious that they've changed it back. It made some waves on twitter and forums, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw and changed it back so as not to mess with any planned announcements.

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah this was what I was thinking.. surely it didn't suddenly forward to a vinyl site by mistake?
    (Cue it linking there again tomorrow because they realize they've only made it worse)

j267 likes this.
  4. Oh dear, I had a feeling it may have been a glitch. Although I did start to think about what colour vinyl each album could have.

singabob likes this.
  5. Love/Hate is their ultimate underrated banger for me.

6. My fave off the debut album. So good.

Untouchable Ace and Txetxu like this.
  7. If anyone important is reading, if we are getting the albums on vinyl.

Please use the original album cover for Sound Of The Underground.

8. And the fan edition cover for Tangled Up.

9. Happy 19th birthday, Sound of the Underground!

10. SBK

SBK

I suspect we all got over excited over UMGs DNS webservers resetting in error sending domains pointing at it towards a default website folder.

its probably not as exciting as we all assume

TMI likes this.
  11. TMI

TMI

Can’t believe Ten is almost Ten.

Overdose, 4Roses, sesita and 7 others like this.
  12. This is amazing!

Stewart, Island, JasonJay and 12 others like this.
  13. Ahh, that’s history!

j267 likes this.
  14. God, their imagery was always so good. Form did such an amazing job. I especially love the unused idea of the cocktails and the other picture of the empty glasses!

Jacques, lushLuck and Stopremix like this.
  15. [​IMG]
    Truly, history.

16. OMFG, this is amazing! Thank you for posting.

I remember the excitement when this photo dropped.

Attached Files:

17. What an excellent deep dive! The fact that they took their time, shot properly (actually making the badges and putting them on the denim for Wake Me Up, rather than photoshopping the girls in) paid off incredibly.

I’ve always loved the Dolby/BBFC styles for the logos.

Island, lushLuck, Primrose and 2 others like this.
  18. A PODCAST on my favourite packaging of all time?
    [​IMG]

The way I'm gonna have a quiet night in, put that on, take out my CD collection and read the blog.

Island, Jacques, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  19. How did Polydor go from that to "we don't think people buy CDs with women on the cover" and the Out of Control era in general.

lushLuck and Lost In Japan. like this.
  20. Form’s work with Girls Aloud made me genuinely look at CD artwork with greater esteem and appreciation. My young mind just saw it as a pretty picture fronting an album (didn’t help that a lot of the album artwork in the 90s didn’t actually say much about the album) and then even less relevant for the singles.

But every artwork Form created was a moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.