Girls Aloud | Page 3827 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. All of them look gorgeous in their shots, from what I can see zoomed in. I'm glad it's four individual shots though I think a group one would've broken me.

Still doesn't seem real. A lovely idea though to raise money x

2. I have a feeling it might stay as 4 singular shots and we won’t see any group ones. I still don’t think they’re ready.

Either way what a gorgeous idea! I will definitely be purchasing

P'NutButter likes this.
  3. Aww man the post was removed ..

4. Yeh gutted I missed this too. Hopefully it’ll be officially announced soon.

5. I also missed it, I wonder if it is meant to be announced next month. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

6. Nadine is suing The S*n and the defunct NOTW for the voicemail hacks.

7. The industry event mentioned at the race for life is called The Primrose Ball and takes place on 8th October at The Londoner Hotel.

8. [​IMG]

9. So I have had a dream about their new single. It was very instant and in your face. It had very nice synths similar to those from The Show but more epic. Nicola had the most lines in the chorus.

ohaimanabu and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. Full details: https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...lson-nicola-roberts-cheryl-cole-b1028765.html

Wishlight, Island, LPT and 28 others like this.
  11. ADM

ADM

12. The late Ms Winehouse had very little time for Girls Aloud, so I doubt she ever heard their version of Rehab let alone commented on it (lucky her, it was one of the worst things they ever did)

sesita, Wishlight, Island and 3 others like this.
  13. I can't remember where I saw it, but Chrissie Hynde appeared to be unimpressed with their cover of I'll Stand By You. She might have changed her mind since. But back in the day, a lot of people looked down on Girls Aloud.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. Well, according to that Vogue article, she's performing at the Primrose Ball. So I can imagine she has changed her mind. I'm sure she'll be performing the track there.

Wishlight, JasonJay and ohaimanabu like this.
  15. Cheryl’s back to Tweedy, huh?

Wishlight, hologram, JasonJay and 2 others like this.
  16. I'm sorely tempted to email the ticket enquiry address just to see what tickets are going for, but organizing time off work and a trip to the UK feels like a bit too much on a week's notice...

ohaimanabu likes this.
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Wishlight, Island, ohaimanabu and 2 others like this.
  18. Are there any official links to this ball?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  19. Someone from my work contacted them today to find out as we were keen to do something to raise money.

It’s £10,000 for a table at the event. No single tickets.

20. Glad that they'll be making lots of money for Sarah. But I do hope in future that those of us with smaller bank balances have an opportunity to attend something. I know we had race for life, but perhaps a benefit concert or something like that in time.

Island, Alenko, Elysium and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.