Girls Aloud | Page 3828 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. And my heart is broken all over again.

2. I feel the same, this is an amazing charity event and they’ll raise so much money for cancer research! But I hope we will also have something for the general public and the fans to celebrate her life and legacy. It might be too soon but I hope it’s planned, I’d definitely make it to the UK!

j267 likes this.
  3. Primrose, JasonJay, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  4. They do look incredible, the hair! But, yes, it's also strange to see them as a foursome.

I'm definitely getting those PJs.

5. Oh they all look phenomenal.
    Seeing them all together is a little bittersweet, but the overwhelming feeling is of joy!

JasonJay, Island, ohaimanabu and 9 others like this.
  6. It feels really surreal looking at this photo. I know over the last few months we've seen all the girls talk about Sarah. But, it's been individually, zoom calls, and the Race for Life in person was 3 of them. So, to see all 4 together - I'm a mess.

7. Yeah this is so strange, yet heartwarming to see. Will definitely be buying some of these PJ’s to support the campaign.

Overdose and lisaj like this.
  8. My heart shattered... but they look so good and I miss them.

9. ADM

ADM

The emotions I've gone through in the last literal 30 seconds since seeing that photo.

MusicalMelody and Rafa_el like this.
  10. pdf

pdf

Here for the PJs naturally, but Jesus H, those hair-dos!

Rafa_el likes this.
  11. They look great but I'm not sure I'm ever going to get used to seeing them as a 4 piece.

12. W2K

W2K

This is…really hard to look at. On one hand it’s an absolute joy to see them together, on the other - there is a Sarah shaped hole and it’s upset me quite a bit, as it will many others.

So proud of the other 4 for spreading awareness and keeping Sarah’s memory going though. And they look amazing.

sesita, Wishlight, Womanizer and 9 others like this.
  13. They look world class and like true legends. It’s beautiful to see them together. I’m incredibly proud to be a Girls Aloud fan and seeing them working on Sarah’s legacy.

14. Seeing a shot like that without Sarah is so hard and I bet they found it hard to stand there without her too. You can't help but imagine what could've been.

If I'm near a Primark I'll pick a couple of sets up and give them to my siblings for Christmas.

15. It just doesn't look right. It's an absolutely stunning group shot (Nicola in particular is serving it up for breakfast lunch and dinner), but it just doesn't look right without Sarah. And I don't think it ever will to me.

That said, I love how dedicated they seem to be to this. Truly galvanised, its very touching.

16. I’d love to buy a set or two here in the US to support. Is there any way we can?

17. That picture has kind of knocked me for six.

18. I just know Sarah is going "YOU GO GIRLS!"! Oh wow. I'm shook, and mesmerized, and sad, and happy all at the same time.

19. Yeah, I'm so emotional right now

Elysium likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.