Girls Aloud | Page 3851 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It's also 15 years of Tangled Up today!!

Overdose, hologram, wodny and 23 others like this.
  2. upu

upu

And 15 years of this thread too!

Overdose, wodny, Womanizer and 8 others like this.
  3. 15 years of Mixed Up! What a rush of perfection that is.

wodny, Womanizer, ohaimanabu and 2 others like this.

4. It does not feel like that long ago. Over 15 years since I would check Wikipedia almost everyday for new information on the album and it would have fake tracklistings like this:

20201201_160557.jpg

Then there was the iconic fanmade titles that would appear: Bring Your Pumps, The Girls Are Back in Town, Just and Only Us, Sexy? Yes Yes Yes!, Kleptomaniacs, Mr. Wrong and Ready or Not.

I remember it all so so clearly, I probably even have the leaked radio rip of Sexy! No No No... on my computer somewhere dd.

5. I still use this for my PT sessions!

If You Go and actorandlyricist like this.
  6. Thanks for sharing the playlist of videos, watched through half of them on lunch and will finish later.

An appropriate watch for Sarah’s birthday today, hearing her and Cheryl comment on the videos is hilarious.

7. These are amazing. The Sexy!... commentary had me in tears laughing.

8. "Oh there's my hand again!"

9. This and the comments about her short hair are my favourite recurring features in that commentary.

10. Such a genius idea to do a commentary to their videos. I must have watched them roughly a thousand times.

I feel like they’re the only popstars I’ve known do this?

11. Steps did it for some videos on their Gold DVD.

12. I just wish that they had done a new one for TEN that covers all of the videos.

13. I love how much of the time is spent criticizing the videos and themselves.

14. WAIT

[​IMG]

Overdose, Andrew, Sam and 10 others like this.
  15. Nice appearance from the Girls (“the best British pop band of the last 30 years”) in this - even if they picked what is arguably their weakest #2 single!

Overdose, Sam, DiscoIgor07 and 7 others like this.
  16. Where is 'Vienna'?!!

17. Austria <3

Pretty Places, sesita, Rob and 12 others like this.
  18. Girls Aloud’s photo is on my release radar today on Spotify with no new release ??? Anybody else have this glitch?

19. Same. Unless something is coming soon?

20. I think it's this...

TMI and actorandlyricist like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.