Girls Can't Catch - General Discussion | Page 163 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Can't Catch - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Well now I’m mad. This would’ve been such a fun, cute album.
    Wait, you have a (promo) copy of the album? Didn’t realize the album was even pressed promotionally!!

That tracklist is a choice though… “L.E.S. Artistes” always struck me as the closer.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Pinky25 likes this.
  2. No, a downloaded copy...?

3. Girl… I was about to look to eBay to see if there were any copies. I was absolutely perched for their and Mini Viva’s albums back in 2010, dddd. The fact both got canceled…

4. Wow, Unconditional is GLORIOUS.

I am super intrigued about the thought of more polished versions of the demos we already have. The set of leaks we've had since 2010 is literally one of the best girlband albums of all time so I'd lap up any more versions.

Pinky25 likes this.
  5. Ok just checked out the rest of that uploader's channel... all the versions of the songs we already know are the same, except he's uploaded them all in not good quality at all!

6. I haven't listened to all of it but 'Discover Me' is in much better quality than the one which was out there before. So nice to hear it properly - and a Ina Wroldsen penned track no less!

7. I can't believe we've finally got Unconditional, I remember being so disappointed when it never leaked originally after listening to a bad mp3 from the Out Of Control tour for a year!

MusicalMelody and elektricblue like this.
  8. So I wonder if I Won't Look Back and Last One Standing were future b-sides if they aren't on the "tracklist"?

9. I don’t think I’ve ever heard I Won’t Look Back?

Jacques likes this.
  10. The version of Discover Me does sound cleaner which is good cause it was always my fave.

11. Ok, Discover Me is definitely a more polished version, however the sound quality on youtube is not good. Who found this CD?! I'd like to speak to them...

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  12. If you found the person with this CD and there becomes a train then please do let us know.

13. Charley

Charley Staff Member

14. Oh…

well, good for her.

Wait… is the one who leaked the tracks actually Phoebe to drum up some attention for her solo release?

Jacques, JasonJay and Mvnl like this.
  15. That would be a brilliant marketing move.

JasonJay likes this.
  16. Those demos sound like something that would have been played constantly by me 10 years ago. Sad it never got released.

JasonJay likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.