Girls' Generation | Page 154 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I think we all know who it was...

2. I’m sorry, I failed in my @send photo babysitting duties. Please let me continue having shit taste in the Kpop forum.

Island, Mikl C, R92 and 7 others like this.
  3. In theory, shouldn't all K-pop acts go in the Comeback Corner because they have a million comebacks every year?

roblognick, R92, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  4. Really makes you think.

Mikl C, R92, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  5. So when I thought this thread is a safe place to discuss anything about my faves without cool jerks of General Thread popping and making fun of SNSD, this happens.

And people PMing me to don't take it personal when 90% of the posts in this thread are mine and I've been pretty vocal about how these kinda actions, recycled Jessica jokes and the sub's overall attitude pisses me off is ...interesting.

Have fun y'all, I guess.

Sanctuary likes this.
  6. Holiday Night is nominated for Album of the Year at the Golden Disk Awards! So is Taeyeon's My Voice.

7. Lately my brother has been obsessed with One Last Time from the new album and it’s rubbed off on me.

It should’ve been released as an OT8 final song. It would’ve been really good.

Vixen, evilsin, Slice of Life and 3 others like this.
  8. Holiday Night should win. It's a brilliant album, probably my favourite Korean album of theirs.

My Voice is great but it has some dips in the middle.

9. Me popping in here to see fighting:
    [​IMG]

Me reminding y'all the sub-forum is a sisterhood.
    [​IMG]

Vixen, aaronhansome, eyeline and 3 others like this.
  10. @Rainbow Trousers start your campaign.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  11. I'm just popping in to say I don't think I'll ever really be over Taeyeon's performance for Lost In Love on Sketchbook.

Tiff, girl, stop placing your voice in your damn nose.

Cotton Park and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  12. You know I'm a Pany stan but even I find her voice annoying on this song, even on the studio version. And it's kinda frustrating since this is one of their best ballads and probably the best moment of Taeyeon, vocally.

He, Cotton Park and Ceir like this.
  13. @Alouder98 turned me on to this. Think when I was raving about her iconic cover of Nell's "Time Walking Through Memories" with the Sketchbook house band. That's still my favorite Sketchbook performance by anyone not named DEAN or Red Velvet.

Ceir and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  14. I haven't been able to check out the album yet but Taeyeon's Christmas album is a success on several charts! It just reached #1 on Melon despite SM not doing any promotion for it whatsoever.

junglefish and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  15. Even though I'm not a fan of the song, I'm glad it's doing great. It is #1 on every site except Mnet (which makes you think cause the same thing happened to other SM acts like EXO and Red Velvet on Mnet this year.)

About the album, like I said in the general thread, it has much better songs than This Christmas. It's a bit ballad-heavy but still pretty nice and enjoyable for a Christmas album.

16. Wait it just got an all-kill. Expose me a bit Mnet.

17. Move over Mariah; we have a new Christmas icon...
    Seriously though, good for Taeyeon...

Dangerous Maknae and He like this.
  18. Today my older brother who had never listened to a K-Pop song before asked me to make a K-Pop playlist for him so he can get into the genre. I wanted to only add bops and catchy songs for him and never thought about putting Taeyeon songs in that playlist but when he heard Fine, he said the song is great. Then I played Fire, Feel So Fine, Eraser and he said he wants all of them!!!! I'm having a

[​IMG]

moment right now.

19. Fine really is iconic though and I say that as even someone bored with much of Taeyeon's music.

20. Fine is easily my favourite release by her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.