Girls' Generation | Page 165 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

So: one of these years.

Mikl C, Salami and Vixen like this.
  2. Queen of diplomacy and vague statements.

3. "I am NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!"

4. Joy basically ruined any good will Red Velvet were going to get for their North Korea performance, which likely means all of the public goodwill for the concert is going to go to Seohyun.

Time to use that future status as a geopolitical icon for another mini album, sis.

5. From what I read, SM told them Joy couldn't make it and the NK officials still wanted RV to come anyway. So... um... there's that. But netizens be netizens, I guess.

From the pictures I saw of them arriving, the remaining four all looked terrified. Well, Yeri didn't.

(And there's a 7/11 in PyongYang.)

Seohyun: the new ambassador of peace.

6. BTW, this whole Pyongyang thing is pretty fuckin' epic. Seriously. This just doesn't happen in Kim's horrible little empire...

7. I strangely, almost fatherlyly, feel glad for Red Velvet that they have such an amazing sunbae like Seohyun with them on this trip. I'm glad she's with them. Maybe that's just me.

Twinkle likes this.
  8. Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon have arrived in Dubai for SMTown.

Hyoyeon is confirmed to be coming back soon.

And Taeyeon is having a japanese showcase in June.

Island and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  9. Does showcase mean she will release Japanese songs by then? Or it's just a tour in Japan?

10. She'll most likely have a japanese EP out by then.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  11. Yas gimme the Japanese version of Fine!

12. Cotton Park likes this.
  13. I bet Hyoyeon is such a good time on a night out.

junglefish and Salami like this.
  14. I wonder what they performed.

15. Yoona sang her one of her SM Station songs, When the Wind Blows, Hyoyeon Wannabe and Taeyeon Fine and I.

16. I'm glad I got to see an SMTOWN with all 9.

17. Yas @ Fine turning me into a stan and being happy to see her happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.