Girls' Generation | Page 202 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Pretty cover.

Cotton Park likes this.
  2. The cover is gorgeous.

Is it too much to expect a bop though?

junglefish, Vixen and Cotton Park like this.
  3. I hate Christmas songs but I'd be willing to give that a shot.

Vixen likes this.
  4. Well I loved and still use Taeyeon's Christmas album and Tiffany's Peppermint is very cute. And I missed Sica's sugary but chill tracks so I'm looking forward to this.

junglefish and Cotton Park like this.
  5. Taeyeon’s Christmas album was great, and EXO’s are always consistently great as well. I say, the more the merrier (ha).

Oleander and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  6. I'm just happy she's releasing something, with her saying the album is coming next year I wasn't expecting anything until May.

Vixen likes this.
  7. Wow, Jessica swooping in with a clutch December comeback when I'd given up on her releasing anything this year.

I really hope this has a physical release - I'm not a fan of Christmas comebacks, but her packaging is always gorgeous and that photo is so pretty so I'm curious to see what she'll do with the theme.

junglefish and Vixen like this.
  8. Seohyun is also releasing a special Christmas/December song apparently?

SONES are getting fed this year, one way or another ddd!

Twinkle and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  9. This is going to be my legacy........isn't it? Oh well, might as well embrace it.

[​IMG]

Island, Mikl C, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  10. Of course Taeyeon stops recording and releasing music once @ohnostalgia shows some sign of stanning.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  11. Sone Twitter is blowing up because some fans want to bring Taengsic banners to Taeyeon's concert in the Philippines dddd.

Vixen likes this.
  12. He

He

What is Taengsic?

Vixen likes this.
  13. Taeyeon x Jessica ship name, I guess.

He, Empty Shoebox and Vixen like this.
  14. Somehow SNSD is #4 on the girl group brand ranking without having a group activity in the past 16 months.

Vixen likes this.

15. Well.​

16. I remember someone said if you let idols have freedom over their music most of them will probably release these ballads that we hate and already 4 of the girls releasing Christmas music since going solo kinda confirms that for me.

17. Apparently Sooyoung is actually going to release a full album?

Yes girls

roblognick and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  18. Are you saying this based on this tweet or something else because the hint I'm getting from it is a group comeback not solo?

clowezra likes this.
  19. dddddddd I'm sorry, the tweet is completely unrelated. There is a tweet out there with a tracklist for Sooyoung's alleged solo album but I can't find confirmation anywhere.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.