Girls' Generation | Page 205 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. FIRST THE GRAMAMAS, NOW THE IHEART RADIO??? TALENT.

But bih, let's vote for her. I don't wanna lose to the last 10 remaining Harmonizers qjdhdjsjsjs.

2. Can I get Taeyeon’s new album already @SM ENTERTAINMENT

Like...

3. Tiffany's episode of Homecoming for MTV segment has been released.

4. I just watched it and... I love her so much.

Oleander likes this.
  5. Me.

6. So the song is produced by Fernando Garibay

Island, Oleander, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  7. It's so unusual to see her with this blonde hair, that my mind can't grasp that it still her and not some other person.

8. She very rarely has blonde hair, does she? All I remember is that look she had during Hoot. That was a choice. But aside from that it's mostly been brown or recently, very dark?

He likes this.
  9. She lowkey reminds me of Rina lately but then I remember the gap between their music and I just regret the thought of it ddd.

10. He

He

Rina should hook her up with some producers, and write with her. Tifanny would sound great in a 00s inspired banger.

Island, clowezra, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  11. Finally got my Girls Generation light stick.

Island, Twinkle, Threeney and 6 others like this.
  12. There's something really oddly erotic about that thing.

Island, Twinkle, leedlelee... and 4 others like this.
  13. Tiffany's new single!

RUNAWAY, Cotton Park and Twinkle like this.
  14. He

He

Hmm interesting track, but why does she sound like Selena Gomez in the chorus? Another miss for me.

Vixen likes this.
  15. It's not great and the vocals could be so much better and yet it's her best English track so far.

16. He

He

This is sad. I think she needs a team to guide her creativity and sound. SM understood her taste, and gave her the tools to create her mini.

She’s gone from oversinging to... Selena Gomez. It’s like she’s throwing darts and seeing what sticks.

evilsin, RUNAWAY, Island and 2 others like this.
  17. I feel like @Slice of Life cursed her with nominating her for "Artists that Need Vacation" every year but... yeah, Taeyeon is a struggling artist now

Vixen, He, evilsin and 1 other person like this.
  18. I don't buy it, she's been performing songs from that album live for, what, half a year now?

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.