Girls' Generation | Page 209 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. So I'm not getting it, which is more important nowadays: the actual sales or the number of weeks on the charts? @Sanctuary, help.

2. I think actual sales are more important in terms of profit but it's the streaming numbers that shows if the general public cares about an artist/song or not.

Plus with having a huge hit on your hands, you're obviously getting more sales than when the public didn't like your song. (The new single album's sales are already around 150K, while Something New sold about 70K as you mentioned).

evilsin likes this.
  3. But she didn’t promote Somethingn New at all. She’s released 4 Seasons while on tour.

4. The best song of 2018 has reached 100m views on Youtube.

Vesperly, Twinkle, tj-x and 5 others like this.
  5. dddd I don't know if I would go that far, but it came on shuffle today, and it's genuinely such a great tune, very addictive.

I don't wanna say it was poorly received around here (because it wasn't), but I do think had it been released by one of the nugu groups, or maybe by them, but six years ago, people would have lapped it up a lot more.

evilsin, Dangerous Maknae and RUNAWAY like this.
  6. Well, to be fair... they didn’t really do promos for it aside for that show on VLive. But they never performed the track live

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  7. Maybe Taeyeon is the real actress of this group after all

Cotton Park, tj-x, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  8. What is this‽ I'M DYING, she's hilarious.

Twinkle likes this.
  9. Now THAT

was a classic.

10. Is this legit?​

Oleander, Twinkle, evilsin and 2 others like this.
  11. If it is, it better not just be Japanese versions of some songs from My Voice. Unless it means we get videos for classics like Time Lapse, Cover Up, Feel So Fine, Eraser, Love In Color.......any of the songs really dddd.

12. It's 6 brand new tracks.

Twinkle, tj-x, evilsin and 1 other person like this.
  13. YES!

14. Let's hope they're better than her first two Japanese songs, which are probably the only songs I don't like in her catalog.

15. Taeyeon - Voice EP Tracklist

VOICE
    I Found You
    HORIZON
    Vanilla
    Turnt and Burnt
    SIGNAL

CD
    CD + DVD (Live Concert - Japan Showcase)
    CD + DVD + Photobook

Oleander, Vixen and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  16. But Stay was nice?!

17. It was fine but it reminds me of Jessica's Fly which is not a very positive point in my book ddd. She's done way better than that, even for her album tracks.

18. It sounds nothing like Fly.

tj-x likes this.
  19. Both tracks were great, ddd.

Oleander and RUNAWAY like this.
  20. This is amazing. Into The New World really is that bitch uh.
    The best GG debut song by a long shot and a true anthem.

evilsin, Twinkle, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.