Girls' Generation | Page 210 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I get chills sometimes from ITNW.

There’s something extremely anthemic about it, without the usual components of said anthems. It’s quite weird.

Anyway, I agree. Best GG debut.

2. This hot take...

[​IMG]

3. I love that Into the New World has become a social justice anthem in Korea...

Vixen and Cotton Park like this.
  4. So apparently Tiffany has been receiving hate from a nugu boy group’s stans because of her fandom name or something? dddd

Shockbox and Vixen like this.
  5. TXT (the new boyband from BTS’s company) released their fandom name and it’s Young One. Tiffany’s fandom name is Young Ones and she’s an established senior act.

Twinkle, Serg., evilsin and 5 others like this.
  6. I just got the DVD of Something New Tour that includes performances of Something New, Circus, I Got Love, Love You Like Crazy and the rest of unreleased songs.

[​IMG]

Be ready for hourly spams about it from me in the next few days.

Twinkle, Oleander, Threeney and 3 others like this.
  7. Previews for Taeyeon's japanese mini album

I love every single song?

Cotton Park, RUNAWAY, evilsin and 6 others like this.
  8. Seems like a solid album! Vanilla and Voice are standouts to me.

9. Are they really teasing an album that will be released in more than one month? that is TORTURE.

RUNAWAY, evilsin, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  10. That is the Japanese way of putting things out for you.

11. It’s all very good. But I wish she’d just do one absolute bonkers dance track solo. DJ Hyo has to be my fave solo SNSD member.

clowezra, Threeney and leedlelee... like this.
  12. The first 2 tracks aside, it doesn't sound very interesting to me but I'm sure I'm gonna have it on repeat when it's released.

13. I'm ready for an OT5 (or OT9, let me LIVE, monsters) comeback at this point...

14. The gay club I go to most weekends still plays Punk Right Now every Saturday, and people still freak. What a fucking bop.

Threeney, RUNAWAY, Oleander and 6 others like this.

15. I want this. I want another Korean album already.

What games is SM playing.

[​IMG]

16. So Tiffany has a documentary "Mi Young Diaries : Lips on Lips" and the first chapter is released tomorrow.

I love seeing her more than listening to her so this should be good for me.

evilsin, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  17. You shady binch fhdhfgfdvnxgh

evilsin, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  18. Just finished watching the first episode of the Tiffany documentary. It felt like she was going to burst into tears any time. I admire her strength especially when she talked about her mom and when she died.

Has it been brought up that Tiffany's mom took her own life or is it just speculation? Such a painful thing to go through.

19. Wow I had no idea.

Apparently on her website she wrote
    Makes this clip all the sadder

20. Please be good

roblognick, Oleander, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.