Girls' Generation | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Happy 1st anniversary to Oh!GG!

Now drop the dance practice girls.

2. I was so excited about that era as I thought it meant we'd get more but I was so naive.

He, evilsin, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  3. I still adore both songs Oh!GG released to death.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Vixen, He, roblognick and 1 other person like this.
  4. Yeah, 'Lil Touch' is still one of my favorite songs from 2018. Just infectious. The hook is undeniable.

Dangerous Maknae, evilsin and He like this.
  5. Fermata still takes my breath away tbh.

6. People are speculating Tiffany is on Masked Singer!

evilsin and He like this.
  7. I saw a clip of it, it definitely sounds like her.

evilsin likes this.
  8. He

He

Yas Tiffany, belt it out! Is it on YouTube?

evilsin likes this.

9. This is all I’ve seen

evilsin, roblognick, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  10. I watched 3 seconds and I'm 100% sure it's her. A unique icon.

evilsin, roblognick, He and 2 others like this.
  11. It does sound like she tried singing a little bit differently, like maybe lower, but it still sounds a lot like her.

He likes this.
  12. She really has one of those unmistakable voices.

evilsin likes this.
  13. I’ve been getting Magnetic Moon played at the club I go to every weekend for the past few weeks, and it goes off. Talent.

Cotton Park, roblognick, tj-x and 3 others like this.
  14. I admire your vigor.

Cotton Park, leedlelee... and Vixen like this.
  15. I’m close with the DJ and he plays all my requests, I don’t have a choice really.

16. You always have a choice.

17. If I'm getting Punk Right Now and Magnetic Moon played weekly, I'm not sure that I do...

Empty Shoebox, leedlelee... and Vixen like this.
  18. Yes, it's definitely her on Masked Singer. Her tone is unmistakable. She sounds really good.

19. Hello Sowons. I come in peace.
    But there's something that's not sitting right with me. So... a bit of a back story for context's sake.
    I am not the most familiar with Sonyo Sidae's discography. I know. Blasphemy. Soz. In order to change that a bit, I looked into some of their deep cuts and discovered a song that has been on heavy rotation ever since. According to my Spotify stats it even managed to become my most streamed song in the last 4 weeks. Talent. The song... truly the work of pioneers. SNSD literally did the WJSN/Loona thing before WJSN/Loona even existed. Cosmic bop, astronomy references and vocal excellence. A synth-pop, disco-tinged delicacy of the highest caliber.
    I, being the naive simpleton that I am, assumed my obsession with Europa would be paralleled by the members who participated in @Dangerous Maknae 's SNSD rate. But what?! Not even top 10. So that's the part where I genuinely have to ask... really?
    That's the post. Thank you.

20. People were generally unfair to Mr Mr album for... unknown reasons. Wait A Minute was another song that was done so dirty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.