Girls' Generation | Page 215 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I mean, it's certainly one of their strongest Korean b-sides, which is why it made the top 20, but I don't think it's in their top 10 at all dddd.

Have you tried the first Japanese album yet @ysev ?

Also is your favorite member Jessica xoxo

He and ysev like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Yes! It's a great album. Such a consistent electro-pop effort. If my memory serves me right it was released in the early 10s? It has aged quite gracefully.
    That's a secret I'll never tell. Xoxo, buy Blanc & Eclare.
    [​IMG]
    she is indeed ddd

3. I think Mr.Mr.’s era was a mess, which might have left people bitter about the record, but it definitely has some of their finest album tracks.

4. I still stand by my average of 10 for the "Mr. Mr." mini, dddd.

Vixen and Slice of Life like this.
  5. Mr Mr and Goodbye are great. Europa is one of their worst songs for me though.

He likes this.
  6. The Mr Mr mini is actually pretty great when you listen to it. I just don't go back to it that often as they have better.

7. So I just popped Europa on to listen as I read the rest of your messages. And I wiggled my bum in my seat as I did so. It's a cute bop definitely. But it's probably not even in my personal top 20 SNSD songs.

8. Goodbye is such a good "stripped back" mid tempo song compared to the usually fully loaded production they get.

clowezra, Salami and Vixen like this.
  9. Just saw Tiffany's insta story and she was holding the mask she was wearing on The Masked Singer! Assume it’s been revealed then.

evilsin likes this.

10. It looks like we could be getting a new single, potentially called Run For Your Life? Magnetic Moon is one of my favourite songs of the year, I’m ready.

11. A little weird position, but still a serve. Bring it, Tiff.

Cotton Park likes this.
  12. Her tribute to Koda Kumi is coming!

13. It's clearly a Bucks Fizz cover. I don't know what you're talking about.

14. I just found out Tiffany actually says "pulling me to you" instead of "playing with you" in the post-chorus of Magnetic Moon. I.... it sounds nothing like the former.

Cotton Park likes this.
  15. Are we ever getting the group again? Realistically.

junglefish likes this.
  16. Would Sooyoung's mom lie?

leedlelee..., codecat and He like this.
  17. He

He

I'd say give it a few years, maybe 5? And I'm sure they'll have a one off comeback, at least.

18. I think the girls are all having fun doing their own thing right now that there's no rush to get back together for a comeback. Also the logistics of actually performing together and splitting the profits with SM, I don't think they will bother as it will wind up getting too complicated and they won't be able to settle an agreement.

Salami likes this.
  19. Yeah I can’t see it happening. Not all 8 of them and definitely not all 9.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.