Girls' Generation | Page 225 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. This is insane.

2. This is insane. Me vende!

leedlelee... likes this.
  3. This isn’t the usual sort of thing I give a shit about but I follow Sooyoung on Instagram (obviously) and it’s nice to see her and Tiffany are still good pals. It’s her birthday today and before seeing her story I knew Tiffany would be there because they’re always together. It’s nice.

The end.

singabob, He, ysev and 6 others like this.
  4. This thread featuring excerpts from Jesy Jung’s new book

I can fully see why they kicked her out.

tj-x and collxtion like this.
  5. I read Shine and it was actually alright. Not sure if I’ll pick this up though.

6. I still have a lot of conflicting feelings towards Jessica - while I will always wish her the best and I'm glad she is doing well and Dancing on the Moon is a bop, there is a part of me that resents her from playing the victim and framing the others as villains in her weibo post (and this novel), which led to a lot of vitriol being spilled towards the girls, especially Taeyeon.

There is no doubt she was a victim of the whole situation - she was stripped of her career and erased from the group's history, which carried on with everyone trying to awkwardly tiptoe around her existence.

But there are other eight sides to 930 that we don't know. And maybe things weren't as black and white as "you can't sell sunglasses and you missed 3 rehearsals, so you're out".

poshbabyyy, Attis and Pretty Places like this.
  7. There’s layers to this shit…

8. At the end of the day we don't know what exactly happened back then and this book is fiction, so it's hard to say who's fault was it.

9. Yeah, its really disheartening to see people trashing the other members based off quotes from a fictional book.

I wonder what is stopping the other members who have left SM (Sooyoung, Tiffany, Seohyun) from saying anything about the situation, when Jessica is able to (even if it is fictional).

evilsin likes this.
  10. I believe they could've agreed to stay silent on the matter not to fuel any rumours and such. Besides, what are the odds any one of them read the book?

singabob likes this.
  11. Despite it being “fiction”, Jessica knows exactly what she’s doing here.

All this could’ve been avoided if she just waited a year or 2 to sell her sunglasses.

I guess they don’t desperately need to save their careers right now so they don’t feel the need to bring up drama from 8 years ago to get everyone on their side.

12. Damn mama you are pressed.

Mikl C, poshbabyyy, ysev and 6 others like this.
  13. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Is it time for me to be a militant Jessica stan again………….
    [​IMG]

Whew, it’s been such a long time.

Overdose, Mikl C, poshbabyyy and 8 others like this.
  14. I’ll go back to stanning Sooyoung and see you on the frontline!

15. Maybe I should write a book and a sequel about it

16. On a lighter note... This Girls Forever subunit really ate this bop!

17. It says a lot that Tiffany and Sooyoung are still hanging out with the rest of the girls and guest starring on their vlogs. They have the freedom but still ignore the existence of you know who (in public at least).

18. If I remember correctly 'Shine' ended with Rachel being part of the new DB girl group line up and she was happy despite the fact that she hated all the other members, they all hated her and the label tried to destroy her career for the sake of a male idol.

I'm kinda intrigued to see how we've gone from 'we all hate each other' to 'these were my sisters' in Bright.

19. Sooyoung's hat I'm screaming

Crisp X, nikkysan, collxtion and 5 others like this.
  20. They are coming back with an album in August to commemorate 15th anniversary. I can die happy now.

roblognick and Vixen like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.