Girls' Generation

Liiya said:
Macsun said:
HyoyeonJessica was always the perfect blonde for me in the group. Now only if Yuri goes back to black hair, the group would look perfect.

She does have black hair right now.

Nope it's brown. Not black like in your gif.

It's amazing 'The Boys' is already number 1 on the Rakuten chart, especially for a Korean album.

Macsun said:
Liiya said:
Macsun said:
HyoyeonJessica was always the perfect blonde for me in the group. Now only if Yuri goes back to black hair, the group would look perfect.

She does have black hair right now.

Nope it's brown. Not black like in your gif.

It's amazing 'The Boys' is already number 1 on the Rakuten chart, especially for a Korean album.

My bad then, didn't she have black hair for the Tokyo SM Town?

CoverS of The Album !

201109300838775842_1.jpg

201109300832251136_1.jpg

Teaser Video Oct. 1

Tracklist:
1. The Boys
2. Telepathy
3. Say Yes
4. ???
5. How great is your love
6. My J
7. Oscar
8. Top secret
9. Lazy Girl
10. Sunflower
11. Vitamin
12. Mr.Taxi (Kr. Version)

I just noticed something, Isn't this the first time each girl had a different look??

It would be great if in each song a different girl sang the lead but i'm asking too much. haha

So all the fairytale heroines clockwise are: Princess Belle-Etoile ( i was totally wrong about Jeanne D'arc), Princess Elise (The Wild Swans) or Princess Odette (Swan Lake), Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Thumbelina, Rapunzel (wrong about her too), I have no idea who Seohyeon is suppose to be, Snow White, The Little Mermaid.

If the album is delayed.. I demand they still release the single and promote it. Release the album later with a follow-up song and promote both tracks simutaneously.

A guy can dream...

But it's a big confusing mess. It was on time, then delayed, then it was a fake rumour, then it was real, then it was back to normal, now it's delayed again or normal.

MV teaser in 1 hour and 26 minutes. Hopefully.

[Details about the song 'The boys']

‘The boys’ is a song produced by one of the biggest 3 producers – Teddy Riley (also the producer for Michael Jackson), specially made for SNSD. With strong and powerful drum and rhythm, ‘The boys’ is an urban dance song filled with Teddy Riley’s unique harmony as well as original and futuristic sound.

Starting from the production stage, it aimed to push SNSD up to the world stage. The song no longer follows the ‘hook’ song style, where the hook of the song is repeated. (Songs like Gee) Instead, it is a song that arouses anywhere around the world. The refined beat, sound and melody are hence the focuses of this song.

The lyrics, written by Yoo Young-Jin, talks about SNSD who are the representatives of the female population. It encourages the men and carries the message “All boys and men in this world, stand up, be brave and confident and make your dreams come true”, which makes the music more perfect.

R

Resi12

A Teddy Riley production in English AND Korean?

RaNia are cackling somewhere.

I was pleasantly surprised to turn over the guardian uk news paper and see SNSD there. The title says everything, "Japan falls for new breed of Korean pop".

I think its probably true that Korean singers are better trained and more sophisticated than jpoppers, just look at Kara.

SNSD all the way for me!